I'm kinda bored right now so here's something to discuss...if you've seen the movie (i think most people have seen it), would you rather live in the matrix and live in a "good" but made up world or get out and live in a "worst" but real world?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by blues-guitarist
I'm kinda bored right now so here's something to discuss...if you've seen the movie (i think most people have seen it), would you rather live in the matrix and live in a "good" but made up world or get out and live in a "worst" but real world?

Depends on if I get to go back in and be a total badass or not.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Quote by thrashmetal101
Depends on if I get to go back in and be a total badass or not.

haha, well, assuming you can't go back and you probably wont become a badass guy
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
i'd probably rather just live in the Matrix. i wouldn't know any better. it seems like the real world sucked.
yeah. if i cant go back in and be a god among men, then theres no point in leaving to go live in some ****ty, run-down, oversized sewer.
blue pill FTMFW, i'd soooooo love to be in the ''real world'' and tear **** up in the matrix, like bomb a bigass building, then get sucked through a phone without consequence.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Only if I get to be Neo.

I'd be ****ing superman.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

The real world
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

The way I see it, everyone was headed towards the same fate anyways. The only difference was that the people in the real world lived in fear of an imminent demise whereas the people in the matrix unassumingly went about their lives.
Of course I choose the matrix. Anyone who doesn't want to die in his sleep is an idiot, right?
as long as i cant tell, i dont mind if reality is an illusion.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by I Be Andyy
As long as I get to be in the girl in the red dress.

fixxxed
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by skaterkevin87
Red pill FTMFW, i'd soooooo love to be in the ''real world'' and tear **** up in the matrix, like bomb a bigass building, then get sucked through a phone without consequence.

Fixed.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

the matrix, definitely. I would much rather live a happy, normal life than to have to worry about giant mechanical squids all day
Quote by I Be Andyy
As long as I get to be inside of the girl in the red dress.

fixed

EDIT: Beat to it...
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!