Hey guys! I own a Kramer Striker 422-SM FR. It's an AWSOME guitar. I do, however, have a problem with it.

It have a licensed Floyd Rose that is made out of some sort of cheap, metal alloy - I think it's called pot-metal. The bridge is now beginning to warp.

Now, I don't think I want a Floyd Rose. I want a low-profile bridge like an edge pro. The only problem is, I don't know if I can put that on my guitar. Would it be possible to do, or would I have to get an OFR?

The reason I want to put a different tremolo on is because I like to pick the strings somewhere between the middle and bridge P-ups and the Floyd gets in the way.
An edge pro might fit I would check the dimensions im assuming you have the trem in full floating mode? I would also look at gotoh? I think thats what its called or schaller
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
An edge pro might fit I would check the dimensions im assuming you have the trem in full floating mode? I would also look at gotoh? I think thats what its called or schaller

Yeah, it's a fully floating trem.

Thanks mate!

EDIT: How exactly would I go about replacing the nut clamp? It's glued on, not screwed. Would I have to take it to a guitar tech?
Quote by The.new.guy
Yeah, it's a fully floating trem.

Thanks mate!

EDIT: How exactly would I go about replacing the nut clamp? It's glued on, not screwed. Would I have to take it to a guitar tech?

Im actually not sure on this I would go to a tech as its a pretty involved procedure I think
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Yep np I get most of my work on my trem professionally done, ive tried but I failed miserably so I ended up taking it to my local tech anyway
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Floyd make a low profile tremelo..
http://www.floydrose.com/pro.html
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!