Check my our new song out.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=437436789

Song doesn't have a name yet, suggestions would be nice

We will have a myspace soon

EDIT* I dun even know why I put "Cover" in the title when this is my own song. lol, enjoy

Edit* Also, I haven't put in the bass riffs yet

EDIT* The myspace link is the more polished version, some things are different, check it out.

Edit* I have now put in the bass riffs
Last edited by Drodo141 at Dec 30, 2008,
Thanks for checking out my song!

This is a really awesome piece. This was really a well done track, but at times I felt that vocals felt a little like they were dragging, maybe you can extend the melody's range. The transition to distortion with the drums was actually a little unexpected. I really enjoyed the riff at 2:45 or so. However, the guitar tone seemed a little too fuzzy (maybe it's just me). when vocals come back in, the guitar against the melody sounds a little dissonant, but maybe that's what you were aiming for. Anyway, great job on the track and great playing.
Last edited by silvadolla at Dec 29, 2008,
sounds good :P

what'd you use to record with?
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
Really nice acoustic playing man. Sounds like the strings have just been replaced as well - LOVE THAT! The only thing I can really say is that when the acoustic starts strumming, it seems like the song takes a step backwards instead of forwards. I'd have kept the picking all the way through personally. Ah the distorted guitar tone...a little TOO distorted if you ask me, it doesn't fit in well. At least to me, I'm not much of a metal head. But still, the riffs are great. It sounds like the palm mutes go out of time with the drums though, I'd check on that.

Good stuff, over all though, even if it is a bit long
Pretty cool song, one thing i could say is that sometimes the vocals were sometimes kinda seemed slurred, and i also agree with the tone being a little too fuzy. The drum track worked pretty well, pretty cool track.

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1033216

also check the vid in the sig
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
I can hear a quality recording already. Love the tone of acoustic, what are you using to record? And what guitar? Very nice. Nice song. Very dark lyrics. Hey, i can hear a 12 string!!! I use a 12 string acoustic too. That's beautiful! Love how it all comes in. Very well put together. You need to sing with more passion when the whole mix comes in. More force and more clarity. Another little thing, in my opinion, there is too much distortion on the power chords. Lessen that and it will will sound great. Drums sound nice and clear. Bass not too bad a tone.

Overal very good. Well worth the listen.
Orophin
I'm using Mixcraft 4 software to mix,
Behringer Podcast Studio to record,
Guitar is a Lyon by Washburn
Amp is a Fender G-Dec

Thanks for the crit