Page 1 of 2
title says it all, when there's an awkward silence, whats the funniest thing you can think of to break it? (who cares if this is random, it 1:49 in the morn what isnt random at this hour?)
Quote by chamill4u
Also, start inconspicuously humping the nearest immobile object while darting your eyes back and forth suspiciously. Works best if the nearest immobile object is also the nearest person.

Bend (newest)

Seven To Forever

We've All Seen
PENISSSSSSSSSSSSssss!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Fake farts.

edit: Not those wet tongue between your lips fake farts, I'm talking convincing, real sounding fakes... my cousin can do it really well... can't even tell the sound's coming from his mouth.
Quote by Tire Me.
A simple "Whoo!" at the perfect time can do wonders.

This tends to make situations worse in my experience.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
*really retarded "wow"*

or sing chemicals like full slow like its a serious song

"i say **** the world and get ready to rock
while i piss on your face while your sucking my ****"
*fake tears*
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by imdeth
"Hey guys is this a boil?"

*drop pants*

ahaha that woudl be great, just not at thanksgiving with the fam =D
Quote by chamill4u
Also, start inconspicuously humping the nearest immobile object while darting your eyes back and forth suspiciously. Works best if the nearest immobile object is also the nearest person.

Bend (newest)

Seven To Forever

We've All Seen
Just say this. "You guys, the bathroom here is nuts!"
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by zip983
cum blood

ahhhh bad images, but thats the point =p
Quote by chamill4u

Bend (newest)

Seven To Forever

We've All Seen
Quote by zip983
cum blood

You know, I was always that was really annoying when people posted that. But for once, I actually thought about it. What if you were in a group of people, and you randomly just pulled your dick out, fapped, and came blood.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Scream "WHY THE F*** IS IT SO QUIET IN HERE?!?!" really loud in a quiet, crowded place. Oh, it gets 'em
Uhh...
Hmm...
A sig...
Sing the chorus from Closer by NIN to break the silence....

"I wanna F8ck you like an animal....I wanna feel you from the inside..."
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Quote by BGSM
Blow a really loud horn.

and were you sitting on the horn the whole time or something? cause just seeings someone pull a horn out the a** would probably break the slience anyway =p ESPECIALLY if they blew it
Quote by chamill4u

Bend (newest)

Seven To Forever

We've All Seen
farting is always the best solution for an awkward silence.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
Last edited by djn419 at Dec 29, 2008,
Quote by djn419
farting is always the best solution for a awkward silence.

After years of meticulous research I find this to be true.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Uhh...
Hmm...
A sig...
Instead of saying something random to try to be funny, scream" SOMETHING RANDOM".
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by chamill4u

ahahahahaha that ones great, thats probably a big person though to be immobile, sure you wanna hump it? =p
Quote by chamill4u

Bend (newest)

Seven To Forever

We've All Seen
if you scream: I LOVE TO HAVE GIANT SPIKEY LAND MINES SHOVED UP MY PENIS WHILE MIDGETS SHOVE A FIRE HOSE UP MY AS THEN TURN IT ON.
Quote by amason51
if you scream: I LOVE TO HAVE GIANT SPIKEY LAND MINES SHOVED UP MY PENIS WHILE MIDGETS SHOVE A FIRE HOSE UP MY AS THEN TURN IT ON.

OWWWWW
Quote by chamill4u

Bend (newest)

Seven To Forever

We've All Seen
just say "who are you people and where is my horse"
Quote by The Leader
Man, woman, and child alike wept openly at the scourge and pestilence that was birthed onto this Earth from my anus

Quote by inhatredofme
i rear back with the hammer and start raining down blows like thor upon a hooker
My friend always says "A gay child was just born..."

Apparently a gay child is born everytime there is an awkward silence.
Quote by Mr.RiffPicker
ahahahahaha that ones great, thats probably a big person though to be immobile, sure you wanna hump it? =p

But that's what makes it more silence-breaking... flap flap flap...
and softer

and no, I really don't think I would after reading what I just said...
Uhh...
Hmm...
A sig...
Quote by InsaneWheel
My friend always says "A gay child was just born..."

Apparently a gay child is born everytime there is an awkward silence.

Wow that's disturbing...
People in my class always shout "it's snowing!" just to see how much people look out the window.

EDIT: Also, the "whoop whoop whoop" sound like Zoidberg makes.
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
i know its really lame but this girl i know would always say fat penguin. i didnt get it at first
^And then reply with 'I'll have to try that sometime' 'Got any bagels?'
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Start singing Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody. It won't be funny but everyone will join in. It's the best song to sing in a group
just start singing the safety dance, and start dancing around
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by imdeth
Start singing Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody. It won't be funny but everyone will join in. It's the best song to sing in a group

The best son to sing in a group= i wanna fcuk a dog in the ass- blink 182

me and my friends were running through our town singin it. it was pretty creepy but funny
Page 1 of 2