Page 1 of 2
Mine would have to be Riot! by Paramore. It's a solid album, Hayley is a great singer.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Any of Wyclef Jean's deeper stuff. Only thing close to rap I listen to, but damn, his lyrics have allot of feeling in them. I recommend ''If I Was President".
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
st anger by metallica
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Razorlight - Razorlight.

Please don't e-hurt me
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Glorious - Natalie Imbruglia
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Take this to your Grave by Fall out Boy.

It's a fun album, Though I don't really feel guilty about enjoying it. I suppose it's just my closest "Guilty Pleasure" Album.
Alanis Morissette-Jagged Little Pill

that is all i can think of.

and that is a great album. but people probably would NOT expect me to be listening to it.
Trivium, Ascendancy, and Shogun, just because any metal core fan gets flamed to **** because we don't listen to "real" screaming, just stfu and listen to your Arch Enemy and ****.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

early metallica

edit: post cliff burton!
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
the Juno soundtrack
Quote by bigwillie
CornLord, you just blew my mind.
Quote by One on Sunday
The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance is such a kickass album

Indeed. I also noticed that your avatar is Frank Iero's old guitar. Nice

I have a couple of Britney Spears albums in my iPod. So I guess that.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
i dunno why but some of korns stuff i listen to.

i know, i know i'm a horrible person but that **** is so damn catchy.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by Våd Hamster
Guilt is for the weak.

Pretty much my sentiments exactly.

I'm not ashamed of anything I listen to. I have everything from Paramore to Jesu to Krallice to Agalloch to Animal Collective to The Flaming Lips to Beethoven on my iTunes.

Do you REALLY think I care what others think of what I listen to? If that were the case, I wouldn't have progressed, musically, as far as I have up to this point.

And I still don't think I'm open enough, strangely.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
The Silence in Black and White - Hawthorne Heights

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by imdeth
Avenged Sevenfold - City Of Evil.

What?

Theres no need to feel guilty that album is brilliant, especially the second half! You'll get elitist assholes who will disagree and laugh but like I said, the second half of the album is stunningly well written. It beats the **** they churned out last time!
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
The Altar and the Door- Casting Crowns

They have a very good bassist, and very hard-hitting lyrics.
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by Supertait
What?

Theres no need to feel guilty that album is brilliant, especially the second half! You'll get elitist assholes who will disagree and laugh but like I said, the second half of the album is stunningly well written. It beats the **** they churned out last time!

I don't feel guilty but this is always the band and album people make fun of me for.

I totally agree with you man, their new stuff is pretty bad. I love every song on City Of Evil, especially Seize The Day
The Butcher's Ballroom -- Diablo Swing Orchestra.

It normally wouldn't be, but I recently told my best friend who is a metalhead that I dont really like Opera or Classical Music. Then I found this album and have to hide it when he comes over, otherwise there'd be an awkward moment along the lines of

"Dude, this is Opera. And classical instruments."
"Er...."
*Buttsex*
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Dragonforce - Valley of the Damned
Famous last words are for men who never said enough. - Anonymous
Gear
Agile 3000 Rootbeer slim
Vox Valvetronix VT30
Takamine GS430S Acoustic
Scream by Tokio Hotel. That lead singer is a babe.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Quote by imdeth
I don't feel guilty but this is always the band and album people make fun of me for.

I totally agree with you man, their new stuff is pretty bad. I love every song on City Of Evil, especially Seize The Day

Am I the only person that likes the new album? I think it's great! Waking the Fallen is still my favorite but the self-titled is really cool and varied IMO.

But I am an A7X uber-fan and have every album/dvd etc.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Beyonce's new album

Oh, and Trivium's new one Shogun

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
Quote by imdeth

I prefer Beast and the Harlot. I love the chorus in it. I stil don't get why people hate them, there newer stuff isn't as good as this though.
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
inhuman rampage - dragonforce

and i actually like ALL of the songs.

*holds up flameshield*
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by Necrophagist777
Am I the only person that likes the new album? I think it's great! Waking the Fallen is still my favorite but the self-titled is really cool and varied IMO.

But I am an A7X uber-fan and have every album/dvd etc.

It's not that I dislike it, it's more because ever since COE it's probably been very difficult to make another album to live up to it. Some songs on the new one I like though. The main one being A Little Piece Of Heaven
Quote by fallenangel20
I'm not ashamed of anything I listen to. I have everything from Paramore to Jesu to Krallice to Agalloch to Animal Collective to The Flaming Lips to Beethoven on my iTunes.

Do you REALLY think I care what others think of what I listen to? If that were the case, I wouldn't have progressed, musically, as far as I have up to this point.

And I still don't think I'm open enough, strangely.

Exactly. And this in a nutshell is my biggest issue with metal as a genre(or metal fans I guess). The majority as soooo ****ing judgemental and closed minded. I can even understand the **** talking about pop and rap. But, now, we're even supposed to hate other subgenres of metal. It's ****ing asinine.

Oh, my gawd!!! Korn??? Ewwww. They suck... wait... no... their first album is outstanding and since then they've varied from good to decent."

"But they started nu metal. EWWWW"

"What the **** is 'nu metal' and who the **** cares. Stop trying to hump my leg in the pit you whiny trend hopping bitch"

"A7x sucks!!!!!!"

"Actually they're better musicians than you'll probably ever be so go eat a nut sack. Again their output varies. So is the way of life and music. Personally I think that self titled is better than COE but that's just personal taste"

I guess my point is just that I wish metal fans as a whole would realize that it's not necessary to talk **** to make themselves feel better about their own taste in music. Save the **** talk for the real garbage.

Oh, and to get back on topic... I like Fiona Apple
Quote by One on Sunday
The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance is such a kickass album

I hated that album, now I...I...I kinda like it
Page 1 of 2