hi,I'am coquinati francesco from italy and first of all I apologize for my english.
The other day I heard about you tubewhipping queen demo of exodus when there was kirk hammett.
and when they heard I was in love with this song, thrash metal attack, but not Riec to find even a small tab.
voui know where to find it?
tank you.
this is link:
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=MfHMcctrKWA
You're meant to go to the tab forum and make a request there... but I guess you'd just get ignored there... hmmmmmm

Lucky I'm drunk and in a good mood, I'll go see if I can get someone to tab that out for ya
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I'll help you out. Might take a while though.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
yeah, awesome.

Tab Talk forum though.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
I haven't found any man, I'm sorry If I was good at tabbing I would have done it for you but I'm terrible at it.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
it sounds pretty easy. try and learn it by ear if you can, not to be a pushy bitch or anything. it'll do wonders for your musical ability aswell
ok thanks to it.
if someone learns to the ear can commit to pro guitar or other?
80's thrash attack