ok so i got a handfull of gnarly recordings (not my opinion but others who have heard them haha) but they need drums. among other things, but drums 1st. does ANYBODY know where i can get a FREE drum machine?
Nowhere. Except some really crappy ones online... You're best bet is to hit up a music store and pickup a cheepie. Maybe around 30, 40 bucks?

Good Luck mate
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

^or this^

Drum machine would be easier, alibiet more expensive.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Hydrogen
Quote by sheumack111
I allways found that having sex while listening to Tool/Planet X/Dream Theater was hard because every time you tryed o keep the beat they would change time sig, then you would get pissed off and then loose your mojo for the nite.....

I fucking Lol'd
acoustica beatcraft is good for software drums on the cheap - sub 50 if I remember correct.

If your going for hardware be looking to spend 100 - 150 for a cheap one.

-Ryan
thanks all. ill see what i can do. before a drum machine though, my top priority is a spider valve half-stack
looperman didnt turn up anything for what im looking for. and as for hydrogen, i looked into that but cant find a program to open it. i downloaded one that said it would but it turned out to be like a virus scan or something

damn this sucks! haha
how do you import guitar pro drums into your recording softwaree?!cuz ive been trying for dayss lol and i cantt and i really want to
rythm rascal is pretty good for a downloadable FREE drum program.

Well i like it.

Don't have a link thought
for the guitar pro drums all you have to do is go to
>file>Export>Midi or Wave (depeding on what you need)

Then drop the file you create into your recording program as a track
if your using audacity you use the import audio/midi button.

-Ryan
i downloaded rythem rascal but for some reason it wont open. i open it and it says its needs the right program to open it