Page 1 of 2

In an interview with Q Magazine in 2007, Jack White said, "If you study the picture carefully, Meg and I are elephant ears in a head-on elephant. But it's a side view of an elephant, too, with the tusks leading off either side." He went on to say, "I wanted people to be staring at this album cover and then maybe two years later, having stared at it for the 500th time, to say, 'Hey, it's an elephant!'"

I can't see the Elephant, can you?(and could you point it out for me?)
Absolutely-f***ing not do I see an elephant.
Famous last words are for men who never said enough. - Anonymous
Gear
Agile 3000 Rootbeer slim
Vox Valvetronix VT30
Takamine GS430S Acoustic
I rode an elephant once.

ON TOPIC: I can't see no elephant.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
No, but I bet that cord on the left is a trunk or something. A really long, pale, skinny trunk.

Do male elephants get embarrassed if they have small trunks?
XIAOXI
I can't see it neither
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
I cannot see an elephant.

But if you look in the space between them, it looks like the shape of an elephants head with the trunk going down.. IDK. :S

If they tried to make an elephant.. they failed.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Trivium
If they tried to make an elephant.. they failed.

I concur.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Makes no sense.

Its a head on elephant, but a side-view?
Marijuana is the spice of life.

I Force Choke my penis when I masturbate.

8)-~
Quote by LPDC

In an interview with Q Magazine in 2007, Jack White said, "If you study the picture carefully, Meg and I are elephant ears in a head-on elephant. But it's a side view of an elephant, too, with the tusks leading off either side." He went on to say, "I wanted people to be staring at this album cover and then maybe two years later, having stared at it for the 500th time, to say, 'Hey, it's an elephant!'"

I can't see the Elephant, can you?(and could you point it out for me?)

?
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by jetfuel495
oh **** I see two elephants and if i wasn't on my phone I'd explain it

I will.

The first one is the white one on the left. Elephant #2 is the red one on the right.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
I will.

The first one is the white one on the left. Elephant #2 is the red one on the right.

Quote by jetfuel495
oh **** I see two elephants and if i wasn't on my phone I'd explain it

I wish I had your imagination.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
I can see the front on elephant, but no the side-on one.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Okay, time to open up Paint, someone.

8)-~
you guys must be blind, there is clearly 3 elephants in that picture.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Wow, I never noticed that before. He's right, after you stare at it a bunch, it's pretty obvious. Look at it now:

You're*
Quote by sacamano79
you guys must be blind, there is clearly 3 elephants in that picture.

Please explain....
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I see the elephant.

But I am high

That could be the reason I'm NOT seeing it.

x_x

8)-~
Wait.. The thing on the end of her dress might be a tail? And the creases further to the right on her dress kinda make the shape of an elephant head/trunk going down..

I still can't see it.
the first elephant is formed by the negative space between the two of them. The second elephant however, is the side view, where the area between jack and meg is actually the elephants front legs. The bright red area to the right is the elephants body and hind legs, because the elephant is sitting down. The bright red on the left is the head, which is hanging low because the elephant is sad. Poor elephant
Quote by jetfuel495
the first elephant is formed by the negative space between the two of them. The second elephant however, is the side view, where the area between jack and meg is actually the elephants front legs. The bright red area to the right is the elephants body and hind legs, because the elephant is sitting down. The bright red on the left is the head, which is hanging low because the elephant is sad. Poor elephant

"But it's a side view of an elephant, too, with the tusks leading off either side."

where are the tusks?

EDIT:

..you mean jack whites basically sucking the elephants dick?
Last edited by ~Moby Dick~ at Dec 29, 2008,
Quote by jetfuel495

Protip: Tracing the outlines is much more effective than trying to describe them.
You're*
Thats... sort of.. an elephant head?
Attachments:
B00008J4P5.01.jpg

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
i see 1 elephant...
been a UG lurker since '05
Quote by penguin-pirate
binary that is gold I tell ya GOLD!
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

i think that's kinda supposed to be the side one.

... that's so far from an elephant..

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
this is stupid
"Recycling and speed limits are bullshit...They're like someone who quits smoking on his deathbed."
At the elephant's **** in Jack's mouth.

New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Trivium
Thats... sort of.. an elephant head?

ehh, doesn't that more looks like a pile of ****?
Quote by Alter-Bridge
At the elephant's **** in Jack's mouth.

Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Page 1 of 2