Not bad actually pretty good, sounds better than some signed metal bands. Keep on growing writing more songs so that you get better and better at it and soon you might have a contract at your hands
superb excelent vocals,drums and guitar

..... and bass(just to be nice:P)
love it
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Hey, I'm from Brisbane too!

Very well done. It sounds great - you have a lot of potential.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
bring me down is so ftw, gotta love teh palm mutez at teh start, to legit fo dis ****
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
you know, if someone told me those were four of the songs that didnt quite make it to the final cut (for some reason) of New American Gospel by Lamb of God...I'd believe them.
****in awesome stuff there guys
Sweet band,

Hope yous become big and represent Australian metal.
Quote by SG_dave
my teacher always insults his wife.we were doing an experiment and the motor broke.he suggested he ring his wife for her to fetch one of her vibrators.i suggeted she has them cos he can't deliver the goods.he said he deliverd them in my mum
Quote by ShadesOfNight
you know, if someone told me those were four of the songs that didnt quite make it to the final cut (for some reason) of New American Gospel by Lamb of God...I'd believe them.
****in awesome stuff there guys

**** yeah thats the best thing ive heard ever thanks!
awesome stuff man. sounds like you just writ the next machine head album lol ive lived in brisbane for about 10 years or more so its good to finally see brisbane metal taking off looks like ill be headbanging for a while lol
I feel a Pantera/Slipknot/Lamb of God cross. I like it a lot. Thats the best way I could describe the sound i hear lol. Really great stuff guys. I would coem to your show and start a pit but I'm all the way in Canada! haha
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
**** thanks for all the good comments!
we have our first gig comming up so we might have a video up on the myspace soon!
Does your bassist have a pink bass? Cause that'd be just about the most badass thing ever. And that Descending cover is damn good.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.