hi all,i want opinions for this amps,which is better for rock-blues-metal?and 2 amps needs better speaker and tubes?
Valveking fits good only for metal. Kustom DeFender is much more versatile, I would buy that one. I think it is even cheaper..?

So just go for it. You wont be disappointed.
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ 320 (Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz)
-Laney LC 30-II tube combo
-Yamaha C-40
-Suzuki steel string acoustic

+Lots of effect pedals and other crap..
i play rock blues(gallagher style)and metal,i heard this amps in youtube clips kustom have
good clean vk isn't so good,for metal i use pedals.
Quote by Dirty Hero
Valveking fits good only for metal. Kustom DeFender is much more versatile, I would buy that one. I think it is even cheaper..?

So just go for it. You wont be disappointed.

Metal is the one thing a Valveking is not good at........ Its made to be versatile as hell and do anything across the board.
The Kustom Defender has 1 channel. Its clean tone is amazing, but it can't do metal. With gain on full, the most drive I got out of it was a sort of Jimi Hendrix level tone. Not even to AC/DC level.

If you're gonna play metal through it, you better try it out with some pedals.
Quote by sashki
The Kustom Defender has 1 channel. Its clean tone is amazing, but it can't do metal. With gain on full, the most drive I got out of it was a sort of Jimi Hendrix level tone. Not even to AC/DC level.

If you're gonna play metal through it, you better try it out with some pedals.

I'm almost certain you didn't know how to use it. From the clips I saw of the Defender it had quite a bit of gain and AC/DC has a fairly clean tone.
I have a Kustom Double Barrel and its got amazing cleans. Like you said the lead channel wasnt anything to powerful, maybe a hendrix type tone, but i use my pedals through the clean channel and it its awesome from anything form AC/DC to Metallica. You will love it i guarantee it.
I want an amp with good and warm cleans,for metal use my pedals.what about peavey windsor studio 20w?