Basically at my school we have two types of grades, attitude and motivation and normal grades, the highest grade is 7a going down to 5c but if my target is 7 and I get LL (Low low) then that's a five, (The other category's are (L, O, H, HH) So my report came back fine except in my attitude and motivation in science I got a D, also for my english I got a 7 LL dispite the fact that in my tests I almost reach top of the class, now my mums all pissed and I would like to clarify, i'm not trying to find a way out of this, I dug the hole and am currently residing in it, I need some suggestions on how I can improve the grades and how to make sure I dont seriously p*** of my mum (e.g. suggestions on plans or something)
If you're at the top of your class and your attitude and motivation are low, it sounds like you're in too low a tier for your abilities, which is an error on the school's part- not yours.
Quote by Aidy Damage
If you're at the top of your class and your attitude and motivation are low, it sounds like you're in too low a tier for your abilities, which is an error on the school's part- not yours.

Not necessarily. He might just be an arrogant prick.
Quote by Stentroll
Are you out of your mind?!

Whale. Nothing goes on my sammich unless it's whale. Fun fact you should learn about me.
Quote by Aidy Damage

I'm in the top class.... And if I say anything about anyone apparently i'm "shifting the blame"...
Work hard?

It wouldn't hurt, would it?
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
He obviously works hard if he's getting good grades. I got awesome grades, but I was bored all the time and I was a bit of a little shit.
hey, do you live in the uk? im in cornwall and we have the same grading system its ghey i got below my predicted on all subjects but one.

Warp3r
Quote by will123456789

and mate: ure the first 08er to make me laugh kudos

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Turn it off and on again.

^ Golden computer rule.

Quote by Spamwise
I've had a hooker die once. I love getting free stuff.
That is the most confusing grading system ever.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
with my fantastic range of motivational tapes, you could become the best you can be TODAY!!!

$99.95 call me on 0403153571!
Work harder? Stop fuc.king around in science?
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Pretend Jonathan Frakes is going to read all your work and is secretly watching all your classes. You want to impress Jonathan God damn Frakes don't you, boy?!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
On a cold winter morning in the time before the light !
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by dragoo-mon
with my fantastic range of motivational tapes, you could become the best you can be TODAY!!!

$99.95 call me on 0403153571!

call and pay by credit card now and recieve a second tape for free??
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by andychalmers102
call and pay by credit card now and recieve a second tape for free??

Nah you'll get some weird ass Green haired fuzzy monster called Mussy, It's a nice monster though, Easier to train then those damn Hobbits i used to have living in my basement.

Oh P.S. It can speak Dutch/English/Spanish/German/1337 anytime you want.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
lol the grading thing is weird.
if i ever did bad or what ever i would just tell everyone to shut up. cos people getting annoyed at you wont really change anything it will just make you frustrated.
just try to have a lil more positive attitude.
Quote by G-loony
Nah you'll get some weird ass Green haired fuzzy monster called Mussy, It's a nice monster though, Easier to train then those damn Hobbits i used to have living in my basement.

can it speak tab?
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton

Quote by Jackolas
just make it look like you want to learn. Answer questions, kiss up to teachers every now and then. ect...
I'm in the uk yes and I do work hard in school.... who knows? I think I'm gonna go and speak to the teachers who gave me these grades (btw, it's worth noting that the grades in my report are differnt from the grades they told me to rite in hat we call a contact book.... So now I actually think they're a bunch of D***'s
Learn more. It works for me. I may not be the best, but I'm doing fine. Also, you're grading system is ****ed up.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Quote by Aidy Damage
He obviously works hard if he's getting good grades.

Not necessarily. I was assuming that he gets good grades without trying so he gets bored and pisses about. Might be wrong about that though...
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Quote by G-loony

Fuck yeah, Muzzy.

"Guten Morgen"

*rides bike*

"Guten Morgen"

*rides bike*

*clock changes*

"Guten Tag"

*rides bike*

haha That was good stuff.
It's only 2 subjects........... You can't be brilliant in everything. I am expecting bad reports in English and Gaeilge
Teachers complain about me because apparently I get high enough grades without putting in much on my part. Which is fair because I don't do too much. Perhaps this is happening to you on a more extreme scale?
Quote by soulflyV
Fuck yeah, Muzzy.

"Guten Morgen"

*rides bike*

"Guten Morgen"

*rides bike*

*clock changes*

"Guten Tag"

*rides bike*

haha That was good stuff.

I wish it was that easy.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Quote by soulflyV
That's all you need to know though, isn't it?

No. Besides, last year I've learned an amount of German that normal people learn in the span of three.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Quote by fantasyh
No. Besides, last year I've learned an amount of German that normal people learn in the span of three.

ಠ_ಠ

I was joking. I used to be good at German I even got an award and certificate from the Goethe Institute for being so good at it. Then I gave it up the next year and missed out on a trip to Germany
Quote by soulflyV
ಠ_ಠ

I was joking. I used to be good at German I even got an award and certificate from the Goethe Institute for being so good at it. Then I gave it up the next year and missed out on a trip to Germany

I'm not ambitious to take in all those debates and stuff to get the recognition from Goethe, though I will attempt the Deutche Sprachdiplom.
And I'm going to Germany, in the Spring, I think, and then the German partners are coming over here. Lot's of occasions to practice my German. Or English, in fact.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's