So I have my Music Gcse Mock exam's coming up soon.
I need something to play- help?

I play metal, I'm grade 5-6
I will need a backing track so I will be playing along with a guitar pro track for the song.

Thanks
Do some catchy old school rock/metal. I imagine the examiners are sick of rock school pieces. Maybe Doctor, Doctor by UFO. Don't use GP backing tracks try to find real audio ones.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by BodaciousBob
Do some catchy old school rock/metal. I imagine the examiners are sick of rock school pieces. Maybe Doctor, Doctor by UFO. Don't use GP backing tracks try to find real audio ones.

Bad idea - what if the piece isn't good enough? You have no way of knowing if they'll like it.

I hate threads like these, where guys come in close to their exams and go "what do i do lol". You get things sorted in September, not December.
Call me Batman.
I did Killing in The Name for mine last year (to a backing track) and got an A* in the end, although you might need the extra effects (whammy, i had it on my pedal). If it's something you feel comfortable with and can play very well and fluently it should be fine as long as its not just power chords. Pick something that you will perform better rather than something more difficult that you will mess up more.
Rockschool. If you play to 17-18/20 standard at grade 6 you'll get an A* easy.