Anyone else here been plauged with the stupid cold/flu recently. This is an issue that really needs addressed.
The Pit needs to address the issue of your sickness? And no. But it is going around where I live.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
I got a bit of a chest infection and a sore throat at the moment...

This is really worrying, as i just finished watching the last episode of Survivors...
Quote by Bamitchell
The Pit needs to address the issue of your sickness? And no. But it is going around where I live.

It's not just my illness, it could be yours someday soon...
Plagued
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
i had it

went away in a few days tho
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
I had a horrible case of the flu about a month ago. I was dehydrated before I even got sick, which made it even worse.
One of my mates has a cold really bad. To the point where she can only communicate in coughs, sneezes, grunts and squeaks. Me nor any of my other friends have caught it off her though, so we think she has some sort of cold thing that only spreads through her species.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
i had tonsilitis.

and have got a cold.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Did you open one of those naughty emails and get a virus?
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Why the **** is everyone whining about the flu like it's the worst thing ever? You like sneeze and cough for a couple days, then you're tired for a couple more and that's it.
Quote by Freddedonna
Why the **** is everyone whining about the flu like it's the worst thing ever? You like sneeze and cough for a couple days, then you're tired for a couple more and that's it.

Last time I got a cold (which was quite a while ago actually) my throat hurt so much I couldn't talk for a few days. It was bad
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Still better than Canadian...

Also the only reason you don't get sick is cuz your country is too cold for germs to survive
Quote by JAMSRS
Anyone else here been plauged with the stupid cold/flu recently. This is an issue that really needs addressed.

Yes, I've had it for a month or so. Sucks
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Come the day and come the hour
Come the power and the glory
We have come to answer
Our Country's call
From the four proud provinces of Ireland

Ireland, Ireland
Together standing tall
Shoulder to shoulder
We'll answer Ireland's call

From the mighty Glens of Antrim
From the rugged hills of Galway
From the walls of Limerick