The song She Talks to Angels by The Black Crowes is a beautiful song, but i havent been able to decide on exactly what it is about. I was hopin someone could help me out with this. My conclusion so far is that it is about a woman that was addicted to drugs and the guy was tryin to help her with her addiction because he loved her, and he got her cleaned up, but she was still havin problems. This is probably wrong, but that is all i got out of it, so could someone please help me?
look it up
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION
Never really gave it much thought, but yeah, that's what I was thinking too basically.
[neat signature]
If you look up the lyrics, often people post their interpretations of the song there.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
songmeanings.com?
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION
This is what one guy on another website said:

"this is about a girl whose family disaproves of her drug use. she doesnt mention addiction in their company, she has to hide who she really is. she pulls the shades down tight when she comes out as herself so no one will see her. she is so used to the pain of hiding herself, she smiles when the pain comes. bc the makes her stronger, and everything alright. she'd rather be an orphan than have her family that doesnt accept her. the one person she loved that her family accepted was the little boy. and the cross represents jesus, who she hasnt met yet. but she talks to angels, which could be the drug dealers or just the reality of everything"

I don't agree on the lock of hair part, and i think the pain is the pain of the drugs that she uses.