Hey I have 2 new crazy songs in my profile if you guys are interested. One is called the base, and the other is called meltdown. Tell me what you think!
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
i didn't like either of these songs. the fact that i could tell exactly what you are playing listening to "base" once is not really a good sign. you love metalcore a little too much. expand your mind and stop playing mindless generic riffs that have been recycled millions of times. sorry to be harsh but its true.

you can attempt to tear me apart too if you wish.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
The Base
Recording quality isn't that great. I dont know if its the tone or the playing, but the beginning sound very sratchy. I also notice, that the time is off is some places. And i think you might be out of tune for the lead. The mix could be improved. Overall it sounds messy, sharpen it up a little and it can be really good.

Meltdown
Kinda Cool, but bc of the recording quality it doesnt sound very good, has potential but doesn't really sound like anything but (hate to say it) noise.

These songs can be really good, but to get the kinda sound your going for the playing is a little too messy and bc of the mix you cant hear what your supposed to.

Crit me?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1033216

also check the vid in the sig
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
The timing is awful. Your right hand isn't really in time in any of your recordings, you're kind of just flailing it as quickly as possible. You need to start working with a metronome slowly and then work your way up.

The riffs are also totally generic metalcore riffs that have been done 2129-1201 times already. Not to be a dick, but you need to practice timing a lot and probably listen to some more music.

And Meltdown is noise.