I have an affinity squier, and will this bridge fit it?

Bridge

And also it says that I have to enlarge the outermost two holes for this bridge, does that mean there is no going back after I put it in? please help
it should according to the site
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by vp_nyc
I have an affinity squier, and will this bridge fit it?

Bridge

And also it says that I have to enlarge the outermost two holes for this bridge, does that mean there is no going back after I put it in? please help
As the site mentions, you'll have to drill 2 holes for the studs/pivot points. Remember your Affinity has the vintage 6-hole screws.

If you can snag a Fender Standard Strat bridge (MIM), they have the same string spacing for the vintage 6-hole. The MIJ and MIA vintage bridge has a slightly wider string spacing; meaning, you'll have to fill the holes and re-drill.

*posted from buddy's interweb*
what ippon said. besides, the MIM one is good enough. in fact, the whole 2-point thing is cool, but changing string spacing is just too much of a pain in the ass, so the MIM bridge would probably be better in this case.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
If you have a 6 screw vintage style bridge then your gonna need new holes for any type of 2 screw bridge. But if you make holes they can be doweled later.