Metal song with a complicated bass line and easy guitar parts...

Can somebody tell me a song like that because my friend in our band who is a bassist wants something along the lines of this?
Isn't that the complete opposite of a metal song.....
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
Quote by Necr0maniac

Fa sho, except some Sabbath songs have sick basslines and the guitar is pretty simple, GEEZER FTW!!!
Smart Pothead and Proud
Theres probably exceptions to this but i cant think of any right now, but if the bassist is skilled and plays technical music, the rest of the band probably do

how good is the bassist and how **** are the guitarists in your mates band?
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
4 first posters are legitimate idiots.

TS, early Cannibal Corpse is all you need.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
War Pigs, by Black Sabbath has sweet bass throughout the whole song. Geezer is even playing sweet parts during Tony's solo.
Quote by Necr0maniac

yes.
Quote by megadeth rule
how do you trip on acid? was your shoelace untied?

Quote by perry589
Mikko, you remind me of a clogged up toilet. You're the poo that won't go away.
im sure there is it's that my friend is being stupid I just posted this for him because he is pissing me off with this and our guitarist's keep complaining that songs are too hard and if our band can play Silence Calls the Storm by Quo Vadis i don't see why the hell we can't play his song choice now which is Mother Man - Atheist
Quote by MattAnderson111
Your Thinking Ska.

This.
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
maybe you should try writing something yourself that way you can make the bass line as difficult as you like and the guitar part as easy as you want
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Mother Man - Atheist

The guitar part isn't exactly "easy" per se, but the bass is a LOT harder.

EDIT: just read your comment there, nvm.
Just about any song by Mudvayne is going to have a more difficult bass line as opposed to guitar....because there are only a couple of guitar solos in Mudvayne's whole discography and because Ryan is an amazing bass player.
Oh I forgot... Depending on the song.. Deicide are pretty good. Not saying that the guitar is very easy but yeah.
black sabbath came immediately to mind
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by eyebanez333
Just about any song by Mudvayne is going to have a more difficult bass line as opposed to guitar....because there are only a couple of guitar solos in Mudvayne's whole discography and because Ryan is an amazing bass player.

Quote by Necr0maniac

Aren't you an ignorant prick? It may surprise some but in those quite brilliant death metal bands where the bassist plays the octave the guitarist pretty much note for note (CC, suffocation, quite a bit of necro riffing, Psycroptic comes to mind in some cases) the bass part is considerably harder than the exact same thing note for note an octave up.

/of personal experience (i play bass and guitar and started bass first...)

CC, the odd bit of necro shines through **** even some decapitated will give ur average bassist one hell of a challenge. everything that comes to minds been said so ill shut up now....
I am me. Live with it.