apologies to all the young dudes here, but if any of you older farts may be able to help I would really appreciate it..

There used to be these video games that came in the form of, a kind of, pair of binoculars with a light sensor/opaque plastic that you had to keep toward the light, remember??

Yes...?

What the bloody hell was it called?

There were a range of them.

EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Night vision goggles?

I love the last line of your sig! Finally someone else who thinks that.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Was it this eye searing piece of machinary?

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
talkin about the virtual boy?
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Who's going to stop you? The music police?
Im prob. thinking of the wrong thing, but was it red?
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Virtual Boy?
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Wow, two people looking like retards and saying "Virtual boy?" when I clearly posted it above them.
Quote by nebiru
Was it this eye searing piece of machinary?

LOL - no, that thing is wasy-waaaay too advanced

They were portable, had a neck strap so that you could carry them around, and the buttons were in the top.

Real basic dodge the monochrome car type stuff
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by RocksAwakening5
Im prob. thinking of the wrong thing, but was it red?

they came in different colours, each was a different game

Edit, and no not a viewmaster - but more in common with that then virtual boy or whatever
Quote by cuthbertg

They were portable, had a neck strap so that you could carry them around, and the buttons were in the top.

I know what you are talking about and I thought that was possibly it. I don't know what its called though. I played one a few times when I was really young.
Quote by cuthbertg

i remember something like that, it was a tank based game, as in you were commanding the tank. I think there was a helicopter one too....is this what you mean?
i don;t know the name tho.
Quote by Demons&Wizards
i remember something like that, it was a tank based game, as in you were commanding the tank. I think there was a helicopter one too....is this what you mean?

Yeah yeah!! but what where they bloody called and who made them?

I never had one - its on the list of toys I never got as a kid which I grumble to the folks about every year!!
Quote by Demons&Wizards

I had the blue one... it was a submarine game.
Quote by wizards?
I had the blue one... it was a submarine game.

Ya posh git, I was too poor!
Quote by Demons&Wizards

NO!!!

As near as tho -

same idea, a little more basic

Edit - I might get that actually - it rings a vague bell
Last edited by cuthbertg at Dec 29, 2008,
Quote by MrP
These look like what you're after, at least they look very similar.

Dude, that's it!

I'm gonna get 'em all!!!!