My crybaby GCB-95 has way to little resistance when rocking. so basicly i want to increase the resistance (make it harder to push down and pull up). Is this possible?

i didnt think this should of gone in the wah modding forum but ill delete it if its in the wrong place

EDIT: right now im using rubber bands...
^ yes, yopu can try that, or find a way to put a spring in between the footpedal and the main ''box'' of the pedal
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
That's just the axle (just a steel rod), and a spring is over-complicated.

Take off the bottom and remove the PCB. Under it, there's a screw with a nut. There's also one closer to the heel position. Tighten them.
Quote by Invader Jim
That's just the axle (just a steel rod), and a spring is over-complicated.

Take off the bottom and remove the PCB. Under it, there's a screw with a nut. There's also one closer to the heel position. Tighten them.

ok sorry to ask noob questions... seems simple enough, but do you have like pictures or something of what the PCB is? and how do i remove it..

EDIT: alright i found the PCB lol. not to hard to miss i just need to know how to remove it
Last edited by michaelbot9000 at Dec 29, 2008,
I guess that's why I had my own love thread. If you need anything else, just ask.

edit: one more thing: I forgot to say that you'll also need to remove the nuts on the in and out jacks.