Well here i have for sale my B.c Rich Eagle N.J Classic series. No issues at all and owned since the summer (beginning of it). Pick it up from my parents house this Christmass. rarely played during the summer and not at all since then. Time and space have been the problem that has stopped me from playing this and not any fault. It's a great guitar and the neck is the best i had (compared to my other import guitars).

It comes with a Coffin gig bag and i am asking 380euros for it. I am located in Europe but can ship to usa but it won't be a good idea.

Specs/pics
Rosewood plate on headstock Inlays: Eagle in flight
Cream binding on headstock/neck/body Fretboard: Ebony
Body: Archtop stringers; Walnut Bridge; Piezo with active circuit
2 BDSM Hums Neck: Maple Neck-thru body
Chrome hardware and natural colour
Nato body wings, Maple archtop

Ok so its 380 euro for this and the Coffin gig bag.

This is my first thread in this section so if i have done any mistakes let me know.
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
sexy...to bad i wouldnt wanna pay to ship that beast to the states.

yeah the shipping to the states would be killer even if the price i have is almost as low as what they sell it for in the us.

Noses you are the one i sent the message. Check your inbox dude.
Quote by Exterminatus
yeah the shipping to the states would be killer even if the price i have is almost as low as what they sell it for in the us.

Noses you are the one i sent the message. Check your inbox dude.

nothing there...
Re-sent. Hope you got. At least thats what it says on my control panel. If not just say it and we'll just post here what you need to know.