So I was on mxtabs.net just now, seeing if they had any forums like UG. To be honest, their forums are boring and there's a bunch of smart people in their version of the pit, which they call "the green room."

I won't lie. I totally support Mx, and everything about it. And I'm 100% percent all for it. But straight up honestly, I get my tabs from UG lol. The community there is one of the worst Music Communities around, but their tabs are solid, and what Mx lost in the 4-5 years it was down, did enough damage that at least for now, UG has caught up and well surpassed.

But like I said, I pledge 100% support to MxTabs, assuming others are in on it too.

I thought I was the only one who did that. >.>

Although, the tabs are better there, the community is full of a bunch douches. And I agree fully.

ur right, they are a bunch of douche bags. Check out this pic.
(the pic wouldn't show up, but it had like a button that said UG forums, then under it it said here goes another 6 hours you'll never get back.

don't forget UG's obsession with Dream Theator and the eternal hatred for Dragonforce and any band that only uses powerchords

True, there are some douches in the pit, but no one has the right to point that out except us UGers! And second of all, what's wrong with Dream Theater (which the guy didn't even spell right) and what's so great about Dragonforce?

Discuss.
My Gear:
Squier Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 75w
Line 6 FBV Express

Wanted Gear:
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson ES335
Marshall JVM410H
Marshall JCM800
Dunlop Crybaby
I don't care.

/douchebag
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Who gives a shit? At least we can spell.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Penis, my friend, penis.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
The mxtabs.com community sucks.

/will be quoted as "another douche from UG" on mxtabs.com in a few minutes.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!