I think the bridge won't allow that to work out...but....I don't really know...
you can make it counter clockwise its all about which way you turn the peg when you first put the string in the hole.
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
you would need to flip the bridge and get a new nut, which requires some skill and wouldnt reccomend messing with it if your not experienced, you can really mess some ****e up
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Normally, you'd have the guitar converted for left-handed use. If you just restring it, you're sure to have some intonation problems and you'll definitely have problems getting the heavier gauge strings in the smaller slots of the nut.
can i use the righty nut, i was able to reverse the bridge with ease

should i just get some sand paper and cut it out for the low E, D and A
Just go here and read up on how to do the job. It's not really all that difficult, if you know what you're doing that is.

www.frets.com
Quote by LeftyDave
Just go here and read up on how to do the job. It's not really all that difficult, if you know what you're doing that is.

www.frets.com

great info - thx