call me what you want, but based on what most of you guys have said, I would easily prefer what you call "generic metalcore". you guys all talk about how these generic metalcore bands don't bring any new material blah blah blah. well at least they don't sound like a ****ty mix of metal and punk. and hey if thats what does it for you, then rock on. but its not my cup of tea.

and another thing. **** all these sub-genres. just call it ****ing metal.
Quote by Jdrisc247
call me what you want, but based on what most of you guys have said, I would easily prefer what you call "generic metalcore". you guys all talk about how these generic metalcore bands don't bring any new material blah blah blah. well at least they don't sound like a ****ty mix of metal and punk. and hey if thats what does it for you, then rock on. but its not my cup of tea.

and another thing. **** all these sub-genres. just call it ****ing metal.

FxCKING METAL!
Like Marvin Gaye meets Pantera.

... fxcking metalcore?!

generic fxcking metalcore.

How epic.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
The fuck are you talking about?

Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by IcePh0enix
I know right! I would much rather listen to something boring and generic then unique and interesting.

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
Quote by Pretty_Much
Reported btw.

rightly so, genres (and in turn sub-genres) are more important than you might think
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
Quote by IcePh0enix
I know right! I would much rather listen to something boring and generic then unique and interesting.

/thread.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
go listen to
for today-agape, infantry, redemption, never lose sight of the goals, words of hope, ready for the fight... the only metal band these ears listen to. legit to the max, nothing like em either
Quote by buddha
go listen to
for today-agape, infantry, redemption, never lose sight of the goals, words of hope, ready for the fight... the only metal band these ears listen to. legit to the max, nothing like em either

Saw them live ;]
One of the best shows i've ever been to.