Ok, because I don't subscribe to any tech forums, and this is the only place I realy visit, what do you think about these two cellphone/pda's?

I have a Blackberry Curve 8310 and its starting to break on me (1.5 years old, no warranty).

So I want to buy the Blackberry Bold for $400 (upgrade price) or the Iphone 16GB $300 (upgrade price).

Any experience with these phones?
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Jackson Soloist SL2H
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Epiphone AJ200SCE Acoustic-Electric
Epiphone Embassy
Vintage Audition Mystery Guitar
B-52 AT100
Vox VT80
Well I do know that the Iphone is essentially the epitome of phoning technology right now.
i have a blackberry. its terrible... really its the worse phone/gadgety thing ive ever owned, i cant express how bad it is.
hence i have devolped a healthy hatred towards blackberry's so Iphone please!
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Blackberry!!!
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Blackberry...Apple...Blackberrrryyy...Aaapppplee...

Save money and just buy a blackberry and apple pie. Nomnomnom
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
iphone
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Blackberry Storm.
/thread
This is a clever, witty signature. Rofl at my glory.
Quote by esther_mouse
Blackberry...Apple...Blackberrrryyy...Aaapppplee...

Save money and just buy a blackberry and apple pie. Nomnomnom

^Fail
I'm Luke.
Iphone hands down, it's simple to use, the touch screen key pad is simple to use. GPS is fantastic, not to mention the hundreds of helpful applications you can download like "Around Me" which can locate restaurants, movie theaters, malls, etc based on your location, and fun applications like Pocket Guitar and Bowling.

Both phones are great and I have had experience with both (I own an iPhone, my sister and brother in law have the blackberry). It basically comes down to what you use it for. I'm 22, don't have a real career that requires me to have a business type phone (like the blackberry).
The iPhone is just fun, the applications I have downloaded have saved me from boredom hundreds of times, i get my mail instantly (same as on the Blackberry) and I just like the design more than the blackberry.

Depends solely on what you're using it for, but hands down the iPhone gets my vote. I HIGHLY recommend it.
Quote by xkingd117x
Blackberry Storm.
/thread

I agree with this guy
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by Datrooper
^Fail

Why would you even bother posting? Half considering reporting you for pointless spam, you weird moron
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Chrisnw22
Iphone hands down , it's simple to use, the touch screen key pad is simple to use. GPS is fantastic, not to mention the hundreds of helpful applications you can download like "Around Me" which can locate restaurants, movie theaters, malls, etc based on your location, and fun applications like Pocket Guitar and Bowling.

Both phones are great and I have had experience with both (I own an iPhone, my sister and brother in law have the blackberry). It basically comes down to what you use it for. I'm 22, don't have a real career that requires me to have a business type phone (like the blackberry).
The iPhone is just fun, the applications I have downloaded have saved me from boredom hundreds of times, i get my mail instantly (same as on the Blackberry) and I just like the design more than the blackberry.

Depends solely on what you're using it for, but hands down the iPhone gets my vote. I HIGHLY recommend it.

how will you use the integrated touch screen?
Quote by xkingd117x
Blackberry Storm.
/thread

Don't listen to this guy the storm is a piece of crap, i'd go with the iphone a) because it's cheaper b) because it's cooler and c) because I hate blackberries with a passion after my curve just up and died on me one day for no reason.
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN