I came up with this song when I was at home. I was bored.

myspace.com/staticcalm

My Gear:
Samick Les Paul
Fender Squier
B-52 LS-100 Amp
Kustom II Lead Amp
Peavey Audition Practice Amp
Boss Metal Core ML-2
Morley Classic Wah
Ibanez Digital Delay Soundtank DL-5
Zoom G1 Multieffects Pedal
That's okay. Nice use of guitar effects. Sounds like a good intro for a song. Playing sloppy at times. You should practice more at the melody you want to play, or try focus on one to use all the way through and just overlap more and more but it's got to be tight. Nice try. Compress the songs too. How do you record too? This could help with critic.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1033671
Orophin
Quote by Orophin
That's okay. Nice use of guitar effects. Sounds like a good intro for a song. Playing sloppy at times. You should practice more at the melody you want to play, or try focus on one to use all the way through and just overlap more and more but it's got to be tight. Nice try. Compress the songs too. How do you record too? This could help with critic.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1033671

ok the solo part was improv and yeah i know i messed up
i record in the most getto way ever
i plug in a microphone into the computer plug my amp into the wall put the mic up to the amp and play. yeah its getto
and what do you mean by Compress the songs and c4c

My Gear:
Samick Les Paul
Fender Squier
B-52 LS-100 Amp
Kustom II Lead Amp
Boss Metal Core ML-2
Morley Classic Wah
yea you should def get a set melody. it feels like you are just jammin, which is sweet, i like a lot of the riffs, kind of has an explosions in the sky feel, but get something solid written. it needs more rhythmic aspects too. i know theirs no drums, but you gotta have some kind of feel.

c4c?
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
you'd be a nice ambient band if you'd have a better amp and more professional setup to record, but really nice tones are thrown in there!
C4C = Crit For Crit ie could you please click this link, listen to my song and post something on the thread I made for my song?

Compress = Dynamics are up and down like a yoyo. Needs to be 'snipped'. Look up compression on the web for a full definition. You'd do well to upgrade your recording gear and learn how to create a quality track.
Orophin
Quote by Blas3
you'd be a nice ambient band if you'd have a better amp and more professional setup to record, but really nice tones are thrown in there!

thanks
yeah i dont know any other way to record than my way
lol
do you know any cheap ways i could record songs??

My Gear:
Samick Les Paul
Fender Squier
B-52 LS-100 Amp
Kustom II Lead Amp
Boss Metal Core ML-2
Morley Classic Wah
Quote by BucketheadMusic
thanks
yeah i dont know any other way to record than my way
lol
do you know any cheap ways i could record songs??

download guitar rig from a torrent site. download audacity. get a 1/4 to 1/8 inch adapter. plug in guitar. record. maybe cost you 5 bucks for the adapter.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by Orophin
C4C = Crit For Crit ie could you please click this link, listen to my song and post something on the thread I made for my song?

Compress = Dynamics are up and down like a yoyo. Needs to be 'snipped'. Look up compression on the web for a full definition. You'd do well to upgrade your recording gear and learn how to create a quality track.

ok yeah ill do that
and i dont know how i could upgrade my recording gear
do you know any cheap ways i could record
like that requires going to wal-mart or something
lol

My Gear:
Samick Les Paul
Fender Squier
B-52 LS-100 Amp
Kustom II Lead Amp
Boss Metal Core ML-2
Morley Classic Wah
Quote by pmeg568c
download guitar rig from a torrent site. download audacity. get a 1/4 to 1/8 inch adapter. plug in guitar. record. maybe cost you 5 bucks for the adapter.

does the download cost anything??

My Gear:
Samick Les Paul
Fender Squier
B-52 LS-100 Amp
Kustom II Lead Amp
Boss Metal Core ML-2
Morley Classic Wah
I thought it was actually really cool-sounding. I shall be sending you a request over Myspace.
yeah it was a little sloppy but good effect use. kinda reminds me of minus the bear stuff. good work gonna have a full band go in on this? that would be nice.
Quote by buddha
yeah it was a little sloppy but good effect use. kinda reminds me of minus the bear stuff. good work gonna have a full band go in on this? that would be nice.

Ive look for a full band all i have is me the guitar player and my friend singer / keyboard yeh i know it doesnt have keyboard in that song

My Gear:
Samick Les Paul
Fender Squier
B-52 LS-100 Amp
Kustom II Lead Amp
Boss Metal Core ML-2
Morley Classic Wah