Well i got a set of four JJ 6L6GC power tubes and on the box it says 52=.
Which I assume is the bias level? I ordered the tubes without telling Eurotubes that I have a Peavey Valveking.
I know its also a fixed Bias head, but with the level at 52 will the tubes affect my VK head.
Peavey VTM
Marshall 8412
Fender 4x12 loaded with t75's
Epiphone LP-100
Fender Stratocaster Highway one
You'll make it explode with a 55 bias level.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Not to hijack this thread or anything but,

Do i need new power tubes if my volume occasionally drops by a lot?... I'll be playing along and suddenly it'll just drop. If i wait a while and come back its back to normal but later in that jam session it'll usually happen again...

also where are my power tubes located on my vk 112?... There are two tubes that light up in a cage sorta and then outside the cage is a tube-like structure with a chrome cylinder on it. I don't know whats under the chrome thing but i'm guessing a tube. But i think my amp has 2 power tubes and i'm assuming theres another tube under this box...

So where are my power tubes?...
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
Quote by xBOPx
Well i got a set of four JJ 6L6GC power tubes and on the box it says 52=.
Which I assume is the bias level? I ordered the tubes without telling Eurotubes that I have a Peavey Valveking.
I know its also a fixed Bias head, but with the level at 52 will the tubes affect my VK head.

When I ordered JJ's for my Valveking combo that I used to have, Tube Depot sent them to me with the # 16 so that doesn't sound right to me.
My Gear:

Fender Strat w/Duncans
Hand Built(by me) guitar w/Duncans
Ibanez RG321MH
Bugera V22
Peavey Vyper 30 Watt
Xotic BB Preamp
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Digitech Hardwire Chromatic Tuner
Fender T-Bucket Acoustic
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by DaddyBarbs
Not to hijack this thread or anything but,

Do i need new power tubes if my volume occasionally drops by a lot?... I'll be playing along and suddenly it'll just drop. If i wait a while and come back its back to normal but later in that jam session it'll usually happen again...

also where are my power tubes located on my vk 112?... There are two tubes that light up in a cage sorta and then outside the cage is a tube-like structure with a chrome cylinder on it. I don't know whats under the chrome thing but i'm guessing a tube. But i think my amp has 2 power tubes and i'm assuming theres another tube under this box...

So where are my power tubes?...

The 2 power tubes are in the cage. You should have 3 Preamp tubes in the aluminum cylinders. SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST BEFORE SOMEONE FREAKS OUT!
My Gear:

Fender Strat w/Duncans
Ibanez RG321MH
Bugera V22
Peavey Vyper 30 Watt
Xotic BB Preamp
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Digitech Hardwire Chromatic Tuner
Fender T-Bucket Acoustic
Digitech Bad Monkey
I called Eurotubes like 5 hours ago and they said it was fine, If I had told them that I had a Valveking they would of made the tube hotter.
I went to practice after the call.
Just 5 minutes ago I put the tubes in and they sound a lot better than before no problems right now
Peavey VTM
Marshall 8412
Fender 4x12 loaded with t75's
Epiphone LP-100
Fender Stratocaster Highway one
Well that is good, they know what they are doing
My Gear:

Fender Strat w/Duncans
Ibanez RG321MH
Bugera V22
Peavey Vyper 30 Watt