Worn guitars look cooler, leave it. Its your own touch on the guitar, why cover it up?
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by LaGrange
Worn guitars look cooler, leave it. Its your own touch on the guitar, why cover it up?

Other than that small unworn peice, my whole guitar doesn't have any paint worn-offs and it's shiny. But now everytime im about to play and look down on the strings i see that one small mark and it annoys me.
It's only gonna get worse, don't bother with it. I've put dings in my $3000 PRS, yes it hurts but that's the life of the active musician.
make it look vintage and tell people you and it have traveled the world!!!! beautiful
in the pic you can barely see it how does bother you
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
dude u can barely see that. i dropped my gibson the day i got it and i was like "k. whatever. time to play the b****!" sharpie will wear off, btw.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by AngusJimiKeith
dude u can barely see that. i dropped my gibson the day i got it and i was like "k. whatever. time to play the b****!" sharpie will wear off, btw.

But you'rs is red and black, mines all white. If there is a black spot on the body it's pretty noticable.
quite honestly suck it up and stop being such a little bitch, **** happens bro. your gonna get plenty more that are worse and more noticeable then that.i wouldn't even be able to see that unless you spotted it out. marks like that tell story's, give your guitar character and more meaning. there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

rude? yes.

but i get my message across.

oh and angus.. check your comments sir.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.