I'm pretty much looking for all musicians except bass because I play.

I am a bass player who plays most pop rock, emo, punk rock, classic rock or general rock music. I've been playing for 2 years now. The main reason I want to start a internet band is to gain experience in recording music and all the other things that come with being a band. I want to start off with internet for experience because I eventually want to form a band that can perform(doubting that internet bands will ever perform together.

I can write lyrics I am quite good BUT if you don't have similar interest in music as me i doubt it will work. I am going for a sound kinda like Trivium. A metal sound with lyrics that have deep meaning BUT I don't want to be thrash.

My influences

Motion City Soundtrack, Trivium, Metallica, Megadeth(lyrics), My American Heart, The Starting Line, All American Rejects, Protest the Hero, Misfits, Ramones

Im looking for a three piece which means I'll need a guitarist, drummer, singer

If interested please post in this format

Name-
Instrument-
Years playing-
Influences-
Email-
How far you want to go-
What you are able to contribute(graphics, logos, advertising, site making, recording)-

Thank you
Name-atlas monsano
Instrument-elec. guitar
Years playing-6
Influences-RHCP, bob dylan, led zep, black sabbath, the cat empire, david 0 dohety, the white stripes, the beatles, the killers
Email-future_emporor_of_earth@hotmail.com
How far you want to go-as far as i can
What you are able to contribute(graphics, logos, advertising, site making, recording)-
recording equipment (including good mic, leads, soundproof studio etc), good knowledge of modern literature and poetry, 3 computers with graphic engineering software
Quote by dragoo-mon
Name-atlas monsano
Instrument-elec. guitar
Years playing-6
Influences-RHCP, bob dylan, led zep, black sabbath, the cat empire, david 0 dohety, the white stripes, the beatles, the killers
Email-future_emporor_of_earth@hotmail.com
How far you want to go-as far as i can
recording equipment (including good mic, leads, soundproof studio etc), good knowledge of modern literature and poetry, 3 computers with graphic engineering software

Thats one good resume...perhaps we can talk on msn?

my email...billy_hoang182@hotmail.com
Name-Tim Grey
Instrument- Ibanez RG 321MH
Years playing-4
Influences-Dream Theater, Opeth, Cynic, Between The Buried And Me, As I Lay Dying, Trivium
Email-tim2j@hotmail.com
How far you want to go-I want to master my instrument and eventually become a famous guitar player
I have Sonar LE/an Edirol UA-25 for recording stuff, I can contribute my shredding skills too lol
Quote by Myung-trucci
Name-Tim Grey
Instrument- Ibanez RG 321MH
Years playing-4
Influences-Dream Theater, Opeth, Cynic, Between The Buried And Me, As I Lay Dying, Trivium
Email-tim2j@hotmail.com
How far you want to go-I want to master my instrument and eventually become a famous guitar player
I have Sonar LE/an Edirol UA-25 for recording stuff, I can contribute my shredding skills too lol

Go on msn and add me and we will talk...

Billy_hoang182@hotmail.com
Name- Caitlin "silver" Douglas
Instrument- electric guitar
Years playing- 3
Influences- tegan and sara, three days grace, taking back sunday, 30 seconds to mars,hawthorne heights
Email-silver-volk@hotmail.com
How far you want to go- all the way
What you are able to contribute(graphics, logos, advertising, site making, recording)- prolly advertising, i know the basics to site making im not really good, and i have a lot of cool ideas i never run out.
Name- Caitlin "silver" Douglas
Instrument- electric guitar
Years playing- 3
Influences- tegan and sara, three days grace, taking back sunday, 30 seconds to mars,hawthorne heights
Email-silver-volk@hotmail.com
How far you want to go- all the way
What you are able to contribute(graphics, logos, advertising, site making, recording)- prolly advertising, i know the basics to site making im not really good, and i have a lot of cool ideas i never run out.
add my email

billy_hoang182@hotmail.com
Name- Luke
Instrument- Electric or Acoustic Guitar- I own four guitars- ESP LTD EC-1000, Cusom Made Flying V, and two squiers.
Years playing- 3
Influences- Trapt, Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Trivium, Jazz Fusion, and many more
Email- TheTr00per@live.com
How far you want to go- As far as possible
What you are able to contribute(graphics, logos, advertising, site making, recording) Ummm.... I can make graphics, logos, advertising, I can make sites, and I have a ton of recording software, but I normally use Sony Acid Pro of Adobe Audition. And I can hook everyone in the band up with guitar pro if needed, so we can share songs
I'm Luke.