I just did this a few days before Christmas, but hadn't gotten a chance to post because of, well, christmas. No vocals, sorry, feel free to add some if you want because I sure can't I threw in some extra solos to give it a more live feel. Please crit/comment, and I'll comments yours cheers

EDIT: song is my profile, sorry, i forgot to mention that!
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
I record with Audacity and plug a digitech RP250 directly into my computer using a USB. This particular song was recorded on my Ibanez RG350EX
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
I'm not familiar with the original but your playing sounded on throughout the whole song. The leads you did also helped to keep it interesting and lively as well. I didn't really see any flaws in it, the playing and timing was on. Also the tone and quality were pretty good as well, nice job.
The sound is badass, you've got nice tone. The classic kind of rock sound. and your timing is really on key. Jolly good!

Thanks for the comment on mine!

To examine the tone of the sphincter? What the hell is it, a tuning fork?