well i say the ones with the big stupid mohawks get on my nervs and heres why....
there dressing like every other person who is middle class, very quiet and nerdy as a child looking for a way to rebel against society when even there grandparents remember them. also they wear these stupid leather jackets with loads of studs and patches on them, maybe there trying to acheive some sort of notabillity or insite fear and shock to the system.

most of these poeple either take some drugs or drink, now i havent got a problem with drugs or alcohol but they take them soo often that they often become paranoid and idiotic which makes them scared of the world out side them and become facist and aggressive towards change and display communist and conformist attitudes which was never a punk ideal in the first place,it was the daily mails(if american it means an english paranoia paper).

another thing, there music taste, now i'm not one to judge but when they call black flag a alcoholic band or the germs a bunch of idiots is what i find both annoying and interesting. for instance, if they were interested in music they would listen to the lyrics and realise that they have more intellegence in one song than they could handle in there life and think because its ''punk'' it cant have irony,intellegence or be a good song well maybe rancid,leftover crack and the exploited live by them rules doesn't mean that everyone else does.T.H.E.E.N.D.
k coo
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Punks different to everyone, fashion, ideals, and music taste. It's a joke to me.

THAT'S WHY I LIKE ME SOME OLD SCHOOL EMO!
Quote by punk4punk
most of these poeple either take some drugs or drink, now i havent got a problem with drugs or alcohol but they take them soo often that they often become paranoid and idiotic which makes them scared of the world out side them and become facist and aggressive towards change and display communist and conformist attitudes which was never a punk ideal in the first place,it was the daily mails(if american it means an english paranoia paper).

You heard it here first, drugs make you fascist.

Maybe you should call the punk-police and throw all the poserz in poser-prison.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Last edited by IlikeTheSKA at Dec 29, 2008,
Quote by punk4punk

The daily mail invented communism?
Are you dissing my lifestyle, bro? **** you man. **** you, **** authority, and **** da police. Oi oi oi

*Drinks 40oz, does drugs, becomes fascist, all whilst listening to the Casualties*
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Quote by badgerific

hahha.

But honestly, who are you to judge one?
it's their lives, let them live as they want, no matter how idiotic you think it.
Quote by MisspentYouth
Are you dissing my lifestyle, bro? **** you man. **** you, **** authority, and **** da police. Oi oi oi

*Drinks 40oz, does drugs, becomes fascist, all whilst listening to the Casualties*

+1 hahahahahahahaha goood one man, at least theres some irony about
Quote by crustyreed
hahha.

But honestly, who are you to judge one?
it's their lives, let them live as they want, no matter how idiotic you think it.

yeah but how would you like it if they were taking a rude and neanderthall approach to a minority group, although the fake punks are scared it still gets poeple down
I love it when stupid people try to incite conversation

*reported*
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
The asinine ranting of the threadstarter as explain by science:

Out-group Homogeneity Bias
Cognitive Bias
Ultimate Attribution Error

There's a few others but I'm lazy. Stop being so judgmental.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Cool story bro
Quote by Marcel Veltman
Being a rather mediocre musician myself, I'm all on the hand of Haanz.

Guitar:
MIM '09 Fender Telecaster
Laney VC15-110 Old English White '10
Freshman FOP1DN Acoustic

Bass:
Ibanez SRX590
Laney RB4
Tech21 SansAmp BassDriver DI
Boss ODB-3