Page 1 of 2
I would have thought that Russia was the country that hated Stalin the most. Seems like I have a lot to learn.

I have a hard time deciding who was worse: Him or Hitler, seriously.

Quote by LordBishek
In Soviet Russia, Genocidal Tyrant votes YOU

ZING!
Lenin FTW.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Genocide is killing of a specific race or group for being that race or group. Stalin just killed everybody.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Pfft.

He is the first best Russian.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by TheIceCreamMan
Genocide is killing of a specific race or group for being that race or group. Stalin just killed everybody.

Isn't it obvious? He purged off everybody because they were everyone.

He was worse than Hitler, much worse.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by TheIceCreamMan

+1
Let's just say Stalin and Hitler would have been great friends had they both been German or Russian.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by TheIceCreamMan

See, Stalin wasn't that bad, he wasn't prejudice, he just ****in' killed everyone.

Thank you Stalin, you set an example for all of us to follow.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by TheQuailman
I would have thought that Russia was the country that hated Stalin the most. Seems like I have a lot to learn.

I have a hard time deciding who was worse: Him or Hitler, seriously.

ZING!

him because according to wikipedia, Hitler was supporting its country generously paying money for newborn babies and promoting patriotism among Germans, encouraging education and lots of other stuff.
If Stalin is the best Russian, GWB is the best American.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Iosif Vissarionovich Stalin -

Bearing the brunt of the Nazis' attacks, the Soviet Union under Stalin made the largest and most decisive contribution to the defeat of Nazi Germany during World War II

No arguments here.
Stalin turned a backwards agricultural wasteland shithole of a country into a powerful superpower in over 5 years.

Thats impressive, it's just a tragedy that he was a paranoid raving loony and 20 million had to die so the country could rise from the ashes of post-Great War, Post-Civil War Russia in to Superpower that made even the USA shake like a schoolgirl at a Jonas Brothers concert.

Think modern-day Zimbarwey (sp) turning into a smaller version of China in 5 years. Thats what ol' Joseph did.
If he were still alive, he'd easily be #1. He had people for that kind of thing.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
What? No Gogol? No Kharms? No Vdensky? Damn commies don't appreciate literature.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by sergio_the_only
him because according to wikipedia, Hitler was supporting its country generously paying money for newborn babies and promoting patriotism among Germans, encouraging education and lots of other stuff.

Yes, but you have to keep in mind why he did so. Most of the stuff he did (if not all) was to prepare for war.
He openly admitted that he wanted people to have babies because they needed the army to get bigger.
He promoted patriotism at first, but only to be able to promote arrogance and xenophobia more easily later.
The changes in education he and his party made were purely aimed at creating a new generation of soldiers who had been internalizing the party's ideology.

For an ethical evalution, the goals have to be taken into account. And Hitler's goals... well you know what happend from '39 to '45.
Stalin didn't commit genocide.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by TheQuailman
Yes, but you have to keep in mind why he did so. Most of the stuff he did (if not all) was to prepare for war.
He openly admitted that he wanted people to have babies because they needed the army to get bigger.
He promoted patriotism at first, but only to be able to promote arrogance and xenophobia more easily later.
The changes in education he and his party made were purely aimed at creating a new generation of soldiers who had been internalizing the party's ideology.

For an ethical evalution, the goals have to be taken into account. And Hitler's goals... well you know what happend from '39 to '45.

I agree.

Stalin's morals lay on creating an army.
Quote by TheMidasTouch
Where is Dostoyevsky on your list.

He's a great writer, but my taste runs to the surrealists.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

It's a bit disturbing but there seems to be a large group of people in Russia who think that Stalin is really, really great, and they wouldn't mind at all if he was still in power. He's an idol to them. That, is wrong.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
Quote by LastToKnow
It's a bit disturbing but there seems to be a large group of people in Russia who think that Stalin is really, really great, and they wouldn't mind at all if he was still in power. He's an idol to them. That, is wrong.

No, it's not because they're optimists they see the good not the bad side of his reign. Do you think all the americans hate Bush? I dont think so, actually according to numerous sources a lot of americans like Bush, even though he's the guilty one of 9/11, war in irak etc... Guess why he got the second mandate?
Quote by sergio_the_only
No, it's not because they're optimists they see the good not the bad side of his reign. Do you think all the americans hate Bush? I dont think so, actually according to numerous sources a lot of americans like Bush, even though he's the guilty one of 9/11, war in iraq etc... Guess why he got the second mandate?

Sorry looking at it like that was pissing me off.
Quote by TheMidasTouch

Hes my favorite writer. But I guess different views for different people.

Brothers Karamazov.

Have a look at the Oberiu art movement if you get a chance, it's a fantastic bunch of tragic strangeness.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by sergio_the_only
No, it's not because they're optimists they see the good not the bad side of his reign. Do you think all the americans hate Bush? I dont think so, actually according to numerous sources a lot of americans like Bush, even though he's the guilty one of 9/11, war in irak etc... Guess why he got the second mandate?

Well, I can see your point there, don't get me wrong. And I can definitely see how their view of him may be different, I'm a foreigner and have never even visited Russia, so I can't really take a view on it from that perspective. The comparison with Bush I can also see, I'm sure lots of Americans do like him. But I'm just expressing my personal opinion, and I myself would never be able to even vaguely support a man such as Stalin. Just saying what I'm thinking.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
Whaaaaaat? He was responsible for the deaths of tens and tens of millions of Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, etc. What a joke. None of those communist retards should win the poll, if Russians were sane. Oh, and Russia could have defeated the Nazis far worse had Stalin not MURDERED ALL OF THE COMPETENT GENERALS IN THE SOVIET ARMY. You know, beat them without sacrificing over twenty million of their citizens in the process.

Tesla, Dostoevsky, Gagarin, Tchaikovsky, Chekhov, Mendeleyev, etc. are all FAR greater Russians than that fat, psychopathic pig Stalin.
Last edited by AzureNight at Dec 29, 2008,
Quote by Vornik
Stalin didn't commit genocide.

he engineered a famine in an attempt to wipe out an entire country....

Quote by sergio_the_only

because he kept screaming "if you elect this other guy, we're all going to die" and there where enough people out there that where stupid enough to believe him. Plus the opposition picked a really bad candidate that year
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Dec 29, 2008,
Quote by Jackal58
If Stalin is the best Russian, GWB is the best American.

No jackass, Nixon is the best American.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!

They have television in Russia?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
He may have been a dictator and instigated a large genocide, but a lot of people seem to forget that without Stalin, Hitler may never have been defeated. He also took the country into the realm of world superpower.

No wonder he's still liked over there.
Page 1 of 2