WEll I WAS going to get a line 6, but ive been reading lot of hate towards them, so im thinking im changing my mind >.> lol. Anyways Im looking for a good combo amp with a good clean tone for that price range...hopefully around 75 W. Not going to be picky though.
Or should i just stick with the line 6?
If your talking about the line 6 spider 3 then dont get it. What style of music do you play? There's not much 75 watt amps out there so are you alright for 5o watt recommendations?
I leik music
Quote by guitar-godfrey
500-600 dollars moron lol although 600 watts is tempting

alright then asshole

why dont you drag your thick australian head out of your ass and realise that there are indeed other countries in the world, some of which contain people who want to buy amps

i would help you but clearly im a moron =/
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
500-600 whats?!?!!
and where are you?

Does it matter really? A $300 amp in the States is found for £300 in the UK or €300 in continental Europe - more or less.

That said, for that price you could probably get the SpiderJam or Spider Valve 112. But that's by Line 6, and I'm not sure what other brand do in that price range.

Oh, and knowing what music styles you play may help people advise you.
Quote by gudinge
Wasn't there a thread about this like yesterday?
Quote by ivan_2894
This guy knows what he's talking about
(Ab)using:
* Ibanez PF5 acoustic * Gibson '08 LP Classic * Schecter Damien FR *
* Marshall JCM 2k DSL401 *
* Boss OS-2 * Boss DD-7 *

Eyes on Wah & SD pups
Last edited by tickler444 at Dec 29, 2008,
Quote by tickler444
Does it matter really? A $300 amp in the States is found for £300 in the UK or €300 in continental Europe - more or less.

Lol, no.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by tickler444

That said, for that price you could probably get the SpiderJam or Spider Valve 112. But that's by Line 6, and I'm not sure what other brand do in that price range.

Oh, and knowing what music styles you play may help people advise you.

$300 USD = around £210
I leik music
I dont know guys. I read all of this Line 6 hate but I have to tell ya.
I have a spider II 210
Gig it regularly and I like this amp! My lead player has Line 6 Spider II 115
he love his as well. they are both about 4 years old now and never had an issue.
I can eq it to sound any way I like. It took me a while to find "my" sound but once programmed in it's only a push button away.
Last edited by showey at Jan 27, 2009,
I bought a Line 6 spider jam 75 watts, the amount of presets in it is amazing and the loop recording and drum tracks and all that stuff is quite nice. I play a strat and a les paul through it, the strat doesn't sound nearly as good as it would with a fender amp but it's ok. The Les Paul really sounds amazing with it.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
500-600 dollars moron lol although 600 watts is tempting

There are tons of ppl from the UK/europe, many from Australia, and many from Canada here.

Anywho, I'm in the market too, and I've found that you can find quite a few very nice/expensive amps for a great price if you go used. Example: FenderBlues Deluxe 1x12 new: $600 or $700 (i forget). Used: 400-500.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Screw that get a tube amp. Also dont get confused by the wattage, some 15 w sounds as loud as some ss 50 or 75 watts. Just remember the name isnt everything, dont go marshall unless your getting a stack, fenders are good tubes so are vox and crate. Always play through an amp first and with an equal guitar to yours. Dont play a gibson when you have a squier.
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
Quote by BD 425
There are tons of ppl from the UK/europe, many from Australia, and many from Canada here.

Anywho, I'm in the market too, and I've found that you can find quite a few very nice/expensive amps for a great price if you go used. Example: FenderBlues Deluxe 1x12 new: $600 or $700 (i forget). Used: 400-500.

no i read his post wrong i thought he ment watts, wattage, power etc. i apologise.
75 watts is a lot. My 50 watt Traynor will blow up my basement on full volume. The most I've ever taken it to is like volume on 8 and master on like 5, and it was loud enough to be heard over a drummer.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer