that also comes with a keyboard to learn on? like a program that connects a keyboard like through a USB cable so that you can learn and be playing at the same time...anyone know of a good program/keyboard combo like that?

thanks
My username is old, don't judge me (but old 311 is good)
Yamaha has some sort of Y.E.S. thing that has songs to learn on some of it's keyboards, however I have no idea how in-depth it is in teaching you to play. But you should look into that. I'm pretty sure it stands for Yamaha Educational Suite. Not positive though. I would also like to learn to play, so I've been looking into that kinda stuff a little.
Quote by rafa7008
The Pit.

i hate this place cause i seriously can never figure where to post topics without getting freaking scrutinized. jesus.

so where should this topic go cutie pie?
Quote by Seney
Yamaha has some sort of Y.E.S. thing that has songs to learn on some of it's keyboards, however I have no idea how in-depth it is in teaching you to play. But you should look into that. I'm pretty sure it stands for Yamaha Educational Suite. Not positive though. I would also like to learn to play, so I've been looking into that kinda stuff a little.

nice, ya i've been playin guitar for about six years now and it seems it's a good time to expand my horizons and branch out to a diff instrument.
Synthesia..like a synth guitar hero.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
Synthesia..like a synth guitar hero.

sounds interesting, but i need something where i'm actually going to learn how to read music too, as well as play.
Quote by Three11Rules
i hate this place cause i seriously can never figure where to post topics without getting freaking scrutinized. jesus.

so where should this topic go cutie pie?

Google.
You're*
What's wrong with the old-fashioned way? Look at sheet music, read wiki, diddle on keyboard.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc
What's wrong with the old-fashioned way? Look at sheet music, read wiki, diddle on keyboard.

i don't want to learn keyboard the old-fashioned way, i'm pretty lazy in that regard and i also think learning it through a program would be kind of fun even. and would make the learning process easier.

so can anyone else help me in that regard?