Ok....you may, MAY, have talked me out of the thunderbird....so im looking at these nice looking bad boys.

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/71871

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/71872

experiances on this style?
you just like neck dive, lol.

but besides diving, those are really tough, strong basses, and much better than a t-bird, the high notes have this nice little chime, the lower ones it seems to convert into this woody thonk, great for blues and classic rock.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
hunter played an epiphone jack casady on the track 'the con' by tegan and sara. i think its one of his best sounding tones ever.
I love those Artcore basses; if I was ever going to get a hollow body--it would be an Ibanez.

Great vintage-y sound, very very Jack Cassady / Hot Tuna. And much better than a Hofner or god,yes a Tbird.
Quote by the humanity
you just like neck dive, lol.

but besides diving, those are really tough, strong basses, and much better than a t-bird, the high notes have this nice little chime, the lower ones it seems to convert into this woody thonk, great for blues and classic rock.

ai, the neck dive turns me on

That sounds good. Ok, i might call gak and see how much they are instore. If its not a rediculas amount more, ill try them both when i go to brighton.

Quote by anarkee
I love those Artcore basses; if I was ever going to get a hollow body--it would be an Ibanez.

Great vintage-y sound, very very Jack Cassady / Hot Tuna. And much better than a Hofner or god,yes a Tbird.

ah, the Tbird loving

Out of interest - which would be better, would you say? Is the more expensive one worth the money?
Quote by slann101
Out of interest - which would be better, would you say? Is the more expensive one worth the money?

Well it really depends, one's semi-hollow while the more expensive one is a full hollow body. Judging by the fact you wanted a T-Bird, I'll assume your more a rock person and so i recommend you the semi-hollow one. If your into more jazz, folk, bluegrass, solo stuff then go for the full hollow body.
That first single cut looked real nice. Thanks for giving me GAS again
Maruszczyk Jake X Redburst
Woodo B5x Aboyna Burl
Ashdown MAG300H + Ashdown 1x15 (Eminence Delta 15)

Believing Carlos!
Quote by cjlane
Well it really depends, one's semi-hollow while the more expensive one is a full hollow body. Judging by the fact you wanted a T-Bird, I'll assume your more a rock person and so i recommend you the semi-hollow one. If your into more jazz, folk, bluegrass, solo stuff then go for the full hollow body.

brilliant, thank you.

Quote by Lilldjuret
That first single cut looked real nice. Thanks for giving me GAS again

GAS?
Gear Acquisition Syndrome.

Basically - "ME WANT."
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.