i need help finding it... it has 26 different pick up selections... i googled it and i searched the forum and i can't find what i was looking for can you help me?
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
the prs 513 has 13, and i get the feeling a herman li signature ibanez has a stupid amount, but i cant remember how many
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
As if anyone would use so many... not to mention switching them effectively in the middle of a song.
Quote by Aziraphale
As if anyone would use so many... not to mention switching them effectively in the middle of a song.

1 word.

Studio.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
I've never heard of such a thing..

maybe RIck Nielson's 5-neck guitar?

:p
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
i wired a guitar to have 24

most of them were useless
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
i wired a guitar to have 24

most of them were useless

if most were useless then why did you put them on there?

and why the hell would you want so many anyways? try some pedals.
Quote by ShreddyKickflip
if most were useless then why did you put them on there?

and why the hell would you want so many anyways? try some pedals.

As i mentioned previously.

A session musician would kill for a guitar they loved the feel of, with all the different sounds they needed, saves having to use guitars that don't feel right for a certain tone.
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
The Jimmy Page mod makes any 2 humbucker, 4 control electric guitar have 24 pickup combinations. Never heard of one that makes 26, though.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
maybe a line 6 variax? They aren't exactly pickups, but they have a lot of different sounds...
I'm pretty sure you are thinking of Pawar guitars. It's entirely analog and there's 20+ pickup combinations. I haven't seen any in action, but they sound pretty cool on the site.
i worked one out that had over 45 different combinations. it was pretty awesome.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Brian May's Red Special?
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
The original BC Rich guitars were known for having more switches than mission control at NASA...
You can wire a Strat for 16 postions... I don't know how you can get 26 with any guitar