Page 1 of 2
Well, today my cat pissed all over my 12-stringer and it got me to thinkin', "There's gotta be some pretty awesome stories associated with the deaths of our loved ones, right?"
So tell me, Pit, what screwed up **** has happened to your guitars?
I searchbar'd it, but I may have missed something.

Oh yeah, and I snapped my first acoustic in half trying to toboggan on ice.
Mine was involved in an adventure to Arabia, and whilst there, was ejaculated on by several disabled versions of Dave Mustaine. It was a this point, my guitar questioned, what the ****? But don't worry, he flew home on a pirate ship. When he got back i stood on it.

ooops.
NOIZE
i take care of my stuff
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
I dropped my brothers Ibanez acoustic and snapped off the headstock.

And I brought my old acoustic one day into college as I was giving it to a friend, and the wind blew it into a lamp post and broke it
My Dad found my first guitar on the side of the highway. It's a Yamaha Acoustic. I still have it too. It must have fell out of someones truck somehow going over Snoqualmie Pass in Washington. It was a rainy year too, so I'm surprised it was still good.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by metaldud536
I put a sticker of that singing lizard from Pop-Tarts on the back of the headstock of my acoustic.
my cat knocked over my SG and it cracked the head finish a little and two tuners came off
Wait TS, is it your mom's that dead? I told her that I shouldn't piss on those open sores from the whip she had me use, but she begged, so I obliged because I figured she clean them out properly. I guess they got infected. ****.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
Wait TS, is it your mom's that dead? I told her that I shouldn't piss on those open sores from the whip she had me use, but she begged, so I obliged because I figured she clean them out properly. I guess they got infected. ****.

Shuttup.
NOIZE
I've lost a few in my two divorces... quite a few.
Other than the horrors that were my marriages...
no horror stories for my guitars.
I take decent care of my equipment most of the time, but I'm pretty stupid, y'know? And there's not much I can do to help that my cat is an asshole
The pawn shop is what happened to my last ibanez electric, and tomorrow its about to have its way with my last intact electric.... i gotz no cash for bills. I have a telly but its taken all apart and missing some parts. A half assed attempt at me trying to paint it that turned out to be a fiasco
I cannot think of one damn thing to put here.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
My Dad found my first guitar on the side of the highway. It's a Yamaha Acoustic. I still have it too. It must have fell out of someones truck somehow going over Snoqualmie Pass in Washington. It was a rainy year too, so I'm surprised it was still good.

+1, May all cows bow down to you sir!
My mom stepped on it, I dropped it a few times, and while it was on the stand it tipped over and the guitar was face down on the ground.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Well, way back when, my mom was taking me for a walk when a meteor stuck and turned us into stickers.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by BlackandSilver
Well, way back when, my mom was taking me for a walk when a meteor stuck and turned us into stickers.

Pics or it didn't happen.
i stood on a coke can i didnt see, fell over mid performance and landed on my wah pedal which broke in a spectacular whail that wouldnt stop
(insert thread title here) it got played

on a more seriousness note (How can this be? The pit is not serious?)

I ain't lost a guitar yet, I'm not stupid.

I take care of mine. The worst thing is a scratch or 2.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
to the TS.. cat pee is bad man, i mean, that stuff is nasty! this kid at schools cat pissed in his bag before school one morning, i felt like being sick!
I've surprisingly done a good job maintaining the safety of mine
Though everytime I read these things I cringe, almost as if someone was to mention some testicular crushing of some sort, I recoil in empathised agony

The worst I've done so far to my guitars (and the poor people around me) is play them
Quote by Vikingx
Pics or it didn't happen.

I was there.

EDIT: Those are actually some badass looking stickers, I wish I had some.
My sister threw my first Schecter electric out the window, but Mum replaced it with an identical version. Otherwise, I baby my guitars (and all my guitar stuff) so nothing happens.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by darkrikku
i got pissed, my bros acoustic fender, well lets say that with gasoline and fire, and a shotgun... they dont mix...

Sort of similar but without a shot gun. all we ddi was break all the nylon strings. We originally set the headstock on fire but it started going down the neck snapping the nylon strings.
I warped the neck on my first eletric, got the fretboard bloodstained cuz I cut my hand on the frets but kept playin, fried the pups, bent the input jack, misc. dents scratches. That's all that happend to mine since I take care of the rest of em.

[Edit] My strap broke and my Jackson Kelly fell of the ground while I was playing. I picked it up and nothing was wrong with it, not even outta tune. JACKSON FTW!!!
lol one time i was riding my bike to my friend house to jam a couple year ago so i had my guitar case hanging on my shoulder (those soft padded cases) and i was going pretty fast down the road so i was pedaling along and my chain fell off and locked the back tire up and since i was leaning forward that back hurdles me over the handle bars and my guitar went flying in front of me but i grabbed it with both hands and held it up from falling on the ground and smashing. so with my hands occupied i had to break my fall with the side of my face! yay! my right side of my face was covered in blood but my baby was ok!

EDIT: oh and one time i fell asleep holding my my guitar and i had a nightmare, when i woke up i was halfway done throwing my guitar at the wall, luckily i caught myself before it went airborn
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by rotaguy
Sort of similar but without a shot gun. all we ddi was break all the nylon strings. We originally set the headstock on fire but it started going down the neck snapping the nylon strings.

i used to live in redneck county

its really kinda fun... and he didnt care...
50 dollars guitar....
My Squier '51 has some sick stickers on it. Like an old U.S. Army Air Corps emblem, one from a C-47 "Spooky" gunship, duct tape for a strap lock, and the volume knob is gone. The knob on the end of my selector switch on my tele broke, and my Gretsch got bashed against a table and has a small dent on its side. A volume knob broke of my violin bass. The back of my JC-120's cabinet cracked and the reverb is dead.
Just remembered some more stuff haha
When I was about twelve I tried to do a jump-kick while playing like all the cool kids do...
But I went too far and didn't have my cable wrapped right so it just pulled out the input jack (Low-end Washburns have really ****ty screws holding in the input jack) and some of her wiring. Had to get that fixed. My friend threw his harmonica at me and it bounced off my tone knob, breaking the wires attached inside somehow. That's still broken.
And I also somehow managed to rip out the strap button on the upper horn of the guitar.

Man, I thought I treated my guitars well, but in retrospect, stupid's just not that good of an excuse anymore.
Not much funny ever happened to any of my guitars but a friend of mine left his in his room and his broother went for a fap there and came all over it, he later told us he spilled milk down it.
Page 1 of 2