Just wondering if anyone knew anything about them, they're just getting some great reviews and are making some really beautiful guitars!
Heard a bit about them, but so hard to be able to try them out because no one stocks them. They look nice for sure, but if they play nice is a different question.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
They do play great! I have a friend who has one and he also has the Epiphone Les Paul custom and he plays his indy live. Theyre great guitars!
They've got two 400-500 € Indie guitars at my local music shop and they look pretty cool actually, haven't tried them though.
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
Last edited by tweeb at Feb 20, 2009,
A friend of mine owns a telecaster copy that I've played a few times. It plays like a dream, and it's got a fairly unique tone (bridge humbucker, neck full single coil, not the regular tele style). If he changed the pickups for some better ones, it would be an outstanding guitar. I have played a couple of their acoustics though and the build quality was lacking considering the price.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
i've quite liked the ones i've tried, but they felt and sounded a little generic, i thought. price is just about right, i guess... i've only played the cheaper ones around the £300-£400 mark, though. personally i'd save slightly more and get an MIJ tokai or similar, but that's just me.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I know the guy who runs and builds Indie guitars, their factory is near my dad's house. They are some great guitars, I got my acoustic from them.

FOR FREE!

Now I just need to make friends with the person who runs Jackson guitars...