hey pit, got a question: so today i torrented 2 CDs that i lost a while ago when i moved. i kno all about torrenting and how to get it to work. but my problem here is that when i try to put the songs from these albums on my itunes, it doesnt work because the file types are not supported by itunes or something idk. they say that theyre MP3's, but when i try to drag them to itunes, the cursor turns into a red circle with a line through, and they dont go onto itunes.

wut do i do here?!?
www.myspace.com/getwellcards

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
Quote by KillerNapkin
well i would fourth it, but i need it for my ipod

There's another big No-No.

I'm afraid you are boned, my friend.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by alteredgod
i'm gonna have to third it.

5th'd

come again soon.
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
Import them

itunes>file>add folder>select folders of music you want to add

If that doesnt work, try a different torrent
Quote by KillerNapkin
i got an ipod for xmas, alright? sorry, it was a gift.

get foobar or VLC for playing music, only use iTunes for syncing (I would tell you to jailbreak your iPod but Rockbox doesn't work on the new ones) oh and reconvert the mp3s.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by yingyangthang
Import them

I agree with this.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by yingyangthang
Import them

thank you! this worked! idk why i didnt think of it hahaha.

"et quand le jour arrive la tourner el ciel et la tourner la mer et la mer eh ven embrasse moi et la deneh ve moi logis"
Quote by blue_strat
I like iTunes.

That is all.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Don't blame the program for user stupidity.
You're*
I've never had any problems with iTunes.

But I will admit that there are much better programs out there.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by blue_strat
I like iTunes.

That is all.

it's ok but i much prefer amarok
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Quote by Survivalism
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Don't blame the program for user stupidity.

ok well my apologize man. i just got the ****in ipod and the itunes program. idk wtf im doing, im not blaming the god damn program, i asked a simple question, a few ppl actually tried to help, which is good. therefore, i dont think im ****in stupid, i just didnt kno wut to do.

Quote by KillerNapkin
ok well my apologize man. i just got the ****in ipod and the itunes program. idk wtf im doing, im not blaming the god damn program, i asked a simple question, a few ppl actually tried to help, which is good. therefore, i dont think im ****in stupid, i just didnt kno wut to do.

You don't know how to spell either.
Quote by blue_strat
I like iTunes.

That is all.

I do too. Its organized and easy to use. I dont see the big problem with it.
What's wrong with iPods? Mines works fine.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
i dont give a ****, i got the ****in point across to u. its always assholes like you who are like "oh well, i feel like being a dick today- HOLY **** THIS KID SPELLED SOMETHING WRONG!! I BETTER GO RUB IT IN HIS FACE, CUZ THAT WILL MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SUCH A GOD DAMN BADASS!!"

happy new year, bud.

Quote by dubstar92

well i put my ipod through the ultimate test... the washing machine

it seems to have past that test tho >.<
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Quote by dubstar92

nothing just a bunch of zune fanboys because if they bought an ipod that automatically makes them conformists because alot of people use ipods
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by KillerNapkin
i dont give a ****, i got the ****in point across to u. its always assholes like you who are like "oh well, i feel like being a dick today- HOLY **** THIS KID SPELLED SOMETHING WRONG!! I BETTER GO RUB IT IN HIS FACE, CUZ THAT WILL MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SUCH A GOD DAMN BADASS!!"

happy new year, bud.

No seriously. For the sake of humanity and the English language, kill yourself.
Quote by risetofight
nothing just a bunch of zune fanboys because if they bought an ipod that automatically makes them conformists because alot of people use ipods

nah. Zune's are just a lot better. Trust me. I used to be skeptical of Zunes. Then I got mine, and I love it so much.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
amen brother.

if it plays music, its all good.

it shouldnt come down to how u listen to ur music that makes u a conformist, it should be WHAT music u listen to.

ipods play music, its all good.

I don't use itunes, but is there an import command somewhere? Probably in the file menu. If that doesn't work, they're either corrupt, or files disguised as mp3s.
No, seriously, this thread should not exist anymore since the problem has been resolved. OP, please delete
Quote by risetofight

I don't use either (I have a Sansa Fuze, which is amazing) I don't like them because they are overpriced, use a stupid proprietary format, require crappy proprietary computer software, have crappy sound quality compared to other players in the same (and in many cases lower) price range, and they break way too easily.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by KillerNapkin
amen brother.

if it plays music, its all good.

it shouldnt come down to how u listen to ur music that makes u a conformist, it should be WHAT music u listen to.

ipods play music, its all good.

exactly, 8 gigs of musice is 8 gigs of music.
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by risetofight
exactly, 8 gigs of musice is 8 gigs of music.

^EXACTLY what i think, if you cared about the music you wouldnt give a **** about what you were playing it on just as long as it were playing, am i right people?
Quote by will123456789

and mate: ure the first 08er to make me laugh kudos

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Turn it off and on again.

^ Golden computer rule.

Quote by Spamwise
I've had a hooker die once. I love getting free stuff.
You can download a converter for free online, just google it
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.