hey pit...
well i have a week and a bit until my preferences have to be in for uni.. i have been thinking of doing exercise science for sometime.. only because i dont really have any interest in anything else.. but my sisters boyfriend just graduated from the police academy and said its the best thing he has ever done.. and has told me some stories of what he does on his shifts and its got me thinking maybe i want to be a copper.. and so the problem happens that know with only a week to go im totally undecided once again where my career will foldout.
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
Have you spoken to your parents and teachers? What do they advise?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
What's the question?

Do one of those online aptitude test things.

How can you not have an interest in anything other than exercise science? Come on dude. You are seriously going to get very little out of life if you don't try new stuff.
Well...
There will always be jobs for police officers.
Do what you feel is right.
I, personally, would not be able to be a cop.
You'd better be very dedicated and totally sure or else you'll probably regret going
excercise science is very difficult, but if its what you want to do.... just cause he likes bein a cop doesnt mean you will, remember being a cop can be a life or death matter at any point
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Why not go to uni, and then become a cop?
There's not rules on how young you have to be right?
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

My friend once got caught masterbate'ing by his mum, and he said it was a science experiment.

I havent read your whole post but maybe you can do this.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
I would suggest, if it's possible, going on to school and then if you're still turned on by the fuzz thing, doing that.
Life is lame so let me eat your brain
lmao at aurigo!!! has nothing to do with whats happening.. but made me laugh bahahah
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

Don't listen to other people.
Do what you want to do.
Your sister's boyfriend likes what he does because he is him. You are you.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
i went on to Uni to do computer science, not really because i was really interested in it but more that i felt it was the only option i had as i wasn't interested in anything else at the time. i regret going, but at least i realised my mistake before the end of the first year.

i saw you go with the police academy if it appeals to you more than uni.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by Aurigo
My friend once got caught masterbate'ing by his mum, and he said it was a science experiment.

I havent read your whole post but maybe you can do this.

This man speaks truth.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
all wise thoughts guys :P
although either way ill go to uni.. because there is a bachelor of policing at a university nearby.. so i would do that.. rather then goin straight to the academy.. if i decided to go down that path.
Quote by srq89

You have to be 21 to join to po-pos dont you? I think that's what my mates mum said, she's a cop.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
Doing police courses lessens your chance of becoming a police officer, they don't care for them at all
The same as doing a forensics course limits your job opportunities in the forensics world

Do something fitness related or law related THEN apply to the police and you'll be looked upon much more favourably
Honestly, they train you to be a policeman once you're a policeman, so it's redundant doing a university course around the subject
Quote by shan0_
hey pit...
well i have a week and a bit until my preferences have to be in for uni.. i have been thinking of doing exercise science for sometime.. only because i dont really have any interest in anything else.. but my sisters boyfriend just graduated from the police academy and said its the best thing he has ever done.. and has told me some stories of what he does on his shifts and its got me thinking maybe i want to be a copper.. and so the problem happens that know with only a week to go im totally undecided once again where my career will foldout.

I've spoken to police officers and they said that to start working with the force you have to be at least 21 and have (or might even be in the process of receiving) a Uni degree. They want people with life experiences and stuff like that.
Would you also like a liter of cola?
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮