I have a Roland Cube 30. Will I see any improvement by putting in a Celestion G10 Vintage? It's basically a 10" version of the Celestion Vintage 30.

My main genres are metal and rock. Blues are also on the horizon.
LTD EC-500 - 18v mod
Roland Cube 30
DigiTech RP-7 Valve Guitar Preamp/Multi-Effects Processor
With the Cube being a modelling amp any speaker you replace it with will 'colour' the tone of all the amps it models. If you want to use the modelling but want a new speaker try a 'neutral' speaker like a monitor speaker.

If you want to get a specific amp tone look into the amps that deliver that tone rather than changing speakers of one that doesn't. Make sense?
Quote by bellerophon
With the Cube being a modelling amp any speaker you replace it with will 'colour' the tone of all the amps it models. If you want to use the modelling but want a new speaker try a 'neutral' speaker like a monitor speaker.

If you want to get a specific amp tone look into the amps that deliver that tone rather than changing speakers of one that doesn't. Make sense?

I'd have to agree. The more serious you become about tone, which it sounds like you are since you're thinking about replacing your speaker, you'll start to realize that modeling amps don't come close to a real tube amp and the price of a good speaker is a good down payment on a new tube amp or a huge chunk of a used great tube amp.
Good luck!