does anyone know if you can get like extreme ear protection?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
May I ask why you need that kind of protection? Place the regular ones deeper in your ear canal. That works well for me.
Quote by Zawa122188
metz has it right man

Member of CRM (Classic Rock Movement)
PM ZeppelinFan3890 for info or to join

+ =

Member of the UG Conservative Party. PM cagnius to join.
...i have sensitive hearing to begin with...and our band is uber loud
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
use the earplugs you have now.....then go get some ear muffs and wear them together...might look dumb but it works....well atleast it works at the plant that i work at when the dB goes over 200 dB
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
I know there are companies out there that will make a custom earplug out of a mold taken of your ear. We had the option of buying them for shop at school as the equipment we use can get quite loud.
LTD EC-500 - 18v mod
Roland Cube 30
DigiTech RP-7 Valve Guitar Preamp/Multi-Effects Processor
First off, you should probably turn down. Not many people will go see an amateur band if they will be bleeding from the ears afterwords. Plus, At lower volume levels you'll be able to hear you playing dynamics much better and be able to interact better with other musicians on stage.
Quote by Zawa122188
metz has it right man

Member of CRM (Classic Rock Movement)
PM ZeppelinFan3890 for info or to join

+ =

Member of the UG Conservative Party. PM cagnius to join.
If its that loud then you might want to turn down a bit. I know I wont hang out at a concert that loud very long.
I've done car audio competitions where some of the vehicles break 150 decibels on a regular basis. loudest concert ever was something like 145.

We cut the cords on some old school wrap over the head robber headphones. and wore earplugs.