Page 1 of 3
A mate set this to me, thought I'd share it with the pit:

http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp

I was:

Blue
You value knowledge, logic, and deceit. You love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At your best, you are brilliant and progressive. At your worst, you are treacherous and cold. Your symbol is a water droplet. Your enemies are green and red.
I'm white.

Edit:
Wow, I was just being a jerk and listing my skin colour, but then I actually took the quiz and it turns out I am white...

You value law, order, community and light. You love to protect the social order and the rule of law. At your best, you are just and protective. At your worst, you are authoritarian and dogmatic. Your symbol is a sunburst. Your enemies are black and red.

Apparently I don't like blacks...
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Last edited by merfsullivan at Dec 29, 2008,
PURPLE

humiliating
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
Red
You value freedom, impulse, emotion and fire. You love instant gratification and acting on your gut feeling. At your best, you are passionate and decisive. At your worst, you are shortsighted and destructive. Your symbol is a fireball. Your enemies are white and blue.

Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I was:

Blue

Quote by merfsullivan
I'm white.

Let this be our final battle...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by LordBishek
I'm brown. I don't need a website to tell me what colour my skin is.

I'm with you on that one mang!
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
im "SHUT HTE **** UP!"
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Red
You value freedom, impulse, emotion and fire. You love instant gratification and acting on your gut feeling. At your best, you are passionate and decisive. At your worst, you are shortsighted and destructive. Your symbol is a fireball. Your enemies are white and blue.

... I don't like many'a you people >_>
Green
You value growth, life, adaptation and nature. You love to hunt, mate, kill, and eat—to you, that’s all there is. At your best, you are instinctual and unpretentious. At your worst, you are vicious and unthinking. Your symbol is a tree. Your enemies are blue and black.

Kensai I'll help you take down the TS. Call in the army!
White

You value law, order, community and light. You love to protect the social order and the rule of law. At your best, you are just and protective. At your worst, you are authoritarian and dogmatic. Your symbol is a sunburst. Your enemies are black and red.

I love MtG. Haven't played in awhile, though.
i got red. i've taken that quiz before...got the same thing.
lmao question 10: A TV host wants to fund the making of your dream house. What do you say?
Build a mountaintop coliseum and rename yourself Warlord of the Arena.
Who wouldn't?
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Quote by Kensai
Red

This is becoming a habit

Quote by samick007
Green
You value growth, life, adaptation and nature. You love to hunt, mate, kill, and eat—to you, that’s all there is. At your best, you are instinctual and unpretentious. At your worst, you are vicious and unthinking. Your symbol is a tree. Your enemies are blue and black.

FEAR MY watery-ness....
Quote by LordBishek
This is becoming a habit

I was going to post that pic next

Quote by samick007

To arms!

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Red

me too
Black
You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

Siiiiiick
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
lmfao witness his true form
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
White
White.
Apparantly my enemies are the blacks and the reds. I never knew i was so prejudiced.
Red

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
Quote by LordBishek
I'm brown. I don't need a website to tell me what colour my skin is.

sigged. me too!
littlephil is my enemy. =]]

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
I have many enemies here...

<.<
>.>

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by mj_is_the_name
littlephil is my enemy. =]]

Im a lover not a fighter.
By which i mean please dont kill me!
White

Yes, yes... it's true.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
red yeeha
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ

Michael Kelly Patriot Ltd.

Spector N20004

Michael Kelly V65 Acoustic

Vintage 1965 Fender Bassman Stack

Crate GFX1200H On a Behringer Bass Cab

Orange Fund: $48
Black. . im almost unique, except for the one other guy i seen who was.
No Money, No Honey.
I'm the only black?

Damn.

I'm awesome.

EDIT

Quote by squier19
Black. . im almost unique, except for the one other guy i seen who was.

I guess squier19 is awesome too.

Black FTW!

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Blue. But I play with an artifact deck...
/end nerdiness

EDIT:
OH GOD I LOVE MAGIC I'M GOING TO GO LOOK AT MY OLD CARDS NOW
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Blue
You value knowledge, logic, and deceit. You love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At your best, you are brilliant and progressive. At your worst, you are treacherous and cold. Your symbol is a water droplet. Your enemies are green and red.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Page 1 of 3