I've never asked anyone out, but as I'm growing more and stuff.. I think I actually might soon. I'm 15. Well right now it seems really hard to have the guts to ask something like that, but i wanna hear some tips and what you guys did .
So yeah.... how did you first ask someone out? I really dont think I'm gonna use "Would you go out with me?" cus that's really.. really.. really weird and too formal just for a date...
Just ask them if they want to somewhere sometime. Example, "Do you want to come up town tomorrow?"

Pretty much the easiest way. Obviously, talk to them a bit before you ask the question. Then just take it from there
Pedophilia... COMMENCE!
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
"Hey baby, wanna fuck?"

They'll be fallin at your feet.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Guy: Hey, whats up!?
Girl: Hey, nothing really... Just doing *insert here*
Guy: That's cool, you wanna get to know each other better? Y'know see a movie or something?

Voila!
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Guys guys, lets not fight over him. Look, whats that over there *points and runs away with TS*
I'm Luke.
Find a chick you like, and ignore her. Talk to her friends, but not her. It works. Also, please post in the relationship thread.
Never asked anybody out before at 15?

Anyways... easiest way at your age is to ask if they want to see a movie with you. Simply start a conversation and kind of lead it in the direction of movies, then ask. Say something along the lines of "I was wondering, do you want to go to the movies?" then suggest a movie that you think she'll like.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.

Just ask if they wanna hang out somewhere at a certain time.

You might wanna have a car, or make sure it's within walking distance.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Are you an angel? Because you just gave me an erection.

Grab your coat, I've got a knife.

Nice shoes, lets ****.

Any of those work for asking a chick out.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Well, first you wanna try to actually become friends with them somewhat. Then ask them if they wanna hang out or something. And if you both enjoy hanging out together, just ask her out.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Relationship Thread

*reported*

But to not be an ass, when I first asked someone out, I 'buttered them up' by reminding how beautiful and nice she was.

I got turned down
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
there's this excellent thread here in the pit that's going to help you figure it out. Aka relationship thread. I'd post this there if I were you
Quote by thedefrockednun

DAMN YOU I SIGGED HER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I demand, in the name of the rt, that you change your sig...

NOW!!!!!!!!!

Quote by rigiddigits
RT meet!! Of epic global proportions!!!*
*world may asplode due to unprecedented levels of awesome.
Just say "do you fancy coming in my coffee?" then pause for a second and say "woops, I mean't do you fancy coming FOR a coffee" and then wink at her and rub your thighs whilst making apelike noises.

Never fails.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████