Sure they would work.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by blue_strat
They would work, or do you mean would they sound particularly good?

do you think they would sound better than the ones on the g&l
Depends on the G&L and it depends on what pickups. G&L guitars are meant to be pretty good, but pickups can almost always be improved upon. Which pickups are you looking at?

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
either the fender hot noiseless 3 pickup set or the fender vintage noiseless. Im looking for bluesy clean sound but want to be able to turn it up. sorta like a hendrix or clapton sound. Anyways i think i am leaning towards the fender hot noiseless 3 pickup set.
I've heard the noiseless pickups can be a little bit lifeless. If you're having problems with SCs being too noisy, I'd suggest a good shielding job.

But, if you're wanting a hot set of single coils, and they must be made by Fender, I'd go with Texas Special pickups.

Beyond that, Lindy Fralins pickups are good, or get a set from rockmonkeyguitars.com, which are hand wound by CorduroyEW, a member here at UG.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86