Page 1 of 3
So I just got back from rocky point and my girlfriend came over. We hung out all day then started fooling around. We realized my parents were home so we decided to go out to my motorhome. MISTAKE #1. So we get out there and start making out/getting undressed you know, the usual. Then we hear my front door open and close and were like O SHI-. My dad comes out and we didnt lock the door. MISTAKE #2. So he tells us to get out and we sit on the curb. He went back inside and got the keys to the mailbox and got the mail. I thought that was wierd but I shruged it off. So she texts her dad and he comes and gets her. I go back inside and my moms like
"Wheres missy?"
"....she left." I said
So i then realize MY DAD HADNT TOLD MY MOM! I now think he is really cool.

SO does the pit have similar stories?

p.s. HOLY $hit im still shaking...
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
i was expecting you dad to have joined you in a three-some, and thus causing you to discover your deeply hidden incestual feelings towards your father.

oh well.

I never knew my dad.
Pics or it didn't happen!
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by =w=eeze
I hate mine

me too....so, your dad is cool for making you sit on the curb, presumably with your pants still off?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
I don't like my dad.

I have a similar story but it involves cops. I also don't like cops.

HAVE A NICE DAY =D
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

glad to see it wasn't sarcasm
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I hate my father.

Have fun with yours.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Yeah, my dad is awesome.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Your motorhome?
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
lots of dad-hate in the pit, you're dad sounds like a pretty cool dad.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Quote by Haggard13
me too....so, your dad is cool for making you sit on the curb, presumably with your pants still off?

No we didnt get that far to have our clothes off. If my dad doesnt trust me anymore at least i shouldve got something... haha

Gear:
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Pics or it didn't happen!

this
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
My dad bought me a Nikon D60 for Christmas, and got me my Tele last year for my birthday, and he was the only family member who wasn't mad at me when I got caught with a ****ton of drugs in my car.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Oh yeah I have one, I wasn't doing my homework, and my dad threatened to break my cat's head open with a wrench.

Heart-warming.
HAHAHAHA. A father getting mad at his son for getting some action... That's a new one. I guess you are kind of young though
I do. One time, I was at my girlfriend's house. We were fooling around and all but her dad and sister were home so we didn't go too far. We were in her back room which it pretty separated from the rest of the house and you have to go through a lot to get there. So anyway, I fingered and all and then her mom got home and said something really wierd and so then I left. Later that night she told me that her sister had seen us doing something (even though it may have been kissing or something innocent like that which her mother use to take WAY too seriously (this happened like two years ago)). But her mother hadn't told her dad. I'm pretty sure she just didn't believe her sister, who is prone to telling lies.

Actually, her sister has it in for us because she's overweight and a lot less attractive than Cara (my girlfriend).

Oh, btw. Your story. Pics or it didn't happen.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
Quote by CoreysMonster
i was expecting you dad to have joined you in a three-some, and thus causing you to discover your deeply hidden incestual feelings towards your father.

oh well.

I never knew my dad.

This. Except I know my Dad, and my dad is going bald.
why was he gettin the mail in the motorhome?
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
I thought your dad was gonna bring your mom out to bang her in the trailor, catching you and your GF in the act.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by gnaraaron
lots of dad-hate in the pit, you're dad sounds like a pretty cool dad.

There's no dad called you are dad.
Quote by rockinlespaul
Jake the duck, what is the game where the abominable snowmen in your avatar are from?

Skifree
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
I'm fairly ashamed of my father, so, not really.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I hate mine.

The bastard left us when I was 6 and I haven't seen or heard from him since.

...and he promised me a trampoline for Christmas 10 years ago and I STILL HAVEN'T GOT IT!!
Quote by Jericho114
I thought your dad was gonna bring your mom out to bang her in the trailor, catching you and your GF in the act.

I thought he was going to **** his dad.
...Misleading titles...
You have no idea how creeped out I was when I quick-browsed this thread.

I read the title "I love my dad" then i hovered over the title, looked at the middle of the text and read "we started making out." Damn you scared me. I was relieved to find out that you were about to nail a chick.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by 451F
Pics or it didn't happen.

I dont have a camera. Just trust me its the inernet for christs sake.

EDIT: Rocky point is in mexico just so you know.

Gear:
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Last edited by sporkface at Dec 29, 2008,
Quote by boreamor
1/5 stars.

Plot was too vague. Not enough depth on the characters.

I do not recommend.

Too many important details where left out for instance, her cup size, does she have a good ass or just an ass, who started it, and most importantly who was on top.
All in all I must agree with Mr. Boreamors rateing of 1 star.
2 funny stories

First Story - I was making out with my bf on the couch in his living room then his dad walks in on us and says "nice catch"

2nd Story - He was going to spend the night at his grandma's house, we went all the way on top of grandma's guest bed, we closed the door but forgot to lock it, Grandma (who's 1/2 blind) walks in on us and sees us at it and says "you two shouldn't be wrestling you might hurt the poor girl"
Cool.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Hasn't told her yet!, Im sure it will come up when they are lying in bed or something... jk but hope it doesn't
Your girlfriend's name is Missy?

Is that her real name or her working name?

No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Maybe your father told your mother but she decided to keep quiet about it?
Quote by Fat-bastard0603
Your girlfriend's name is Missy?

Is that her real name or her working name?

OH MAN i just lolled so hard my parents came in to see what i was crying about( it really brought tears to my eyes)

+1 internetz
Quote by will123456789

and mate: ure the first 08er to make me laugh kudos

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Turn it off and on again.

^ Golden computer rule.

Quote by Spamwise
I've had a hooker die once. I love getting free stuff.
Page 1 of 3