OK dudes, here's what I did. I had a microcube, and no effects for my big, nice sounding amp. So, I did what any normal person would do, and ripped the freakin guts out of that little peice of death known as a micro cube. After two hours of my life went down the tubes, I had the speaker disconnected and the controls out. I didn't like the box I had, wich was the back of the microcube taped to the bottom of a shoebox (K-Swiss, of course. That is all I wear.) So, I went back to work jamming it in a small box. A "stock" micro cube has 6 AA batteries and a 9 volt DC input, so I took my happy arse to Radioshack and got a pack of 9 volt connectors and batteries. I got home, soldered it up, and put in a battery. It worked! I arted it, hot-glued some twist ties to side to hold it together, and I had it... The spoils of my swear-filled war against the micro cube.

Last edited by pielover375 at Dec 29, 2008,
thats pretty neat!

glad to see you put it to good use
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
I like the straight lines you obviously meticulously cut for the top...

But who am i to judge i cant to any better than that so it looks pretty awesome. And one more question: What were u brushing?
Quote by Dr. House
Nice vibe you just put out there. Its like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table and we all still want to eat.
Ha ha, it was a prettygood line, but one knob is higher. What do you mean by brushing?
wow...man, I might do that with mine =3
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Also, I kept the speaker leads attached so that I can return it to full functionality. Honestly, it was the best use for a microcube, IMO.
Man, that is sick. Make a huge cab, and chuck your Microcube speaker in the middle, the stick this on top. It will be the funniest thing I will ever see.
there was a brush in the one shot i was just curious if u were in the middle of doing your hair before the picture
Quote by Dr. House
Nice vibe you just put out there. Its like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table and we all still want to eat.
Oh! That is my mini broom. It comes in handy... I was running cable to my kitchen, so there were wood chips everywhere, and I didn't bother to put the brush away.
mmm that makes sense then any way good job again that thing is sweet
Quote by Dr. House
Dude, that's pretty damn cool. I might do this too . Of course, if I did, all credits would go to you :p

I think the fact that the box is made out of cardboard, which isn't a conductor grounds it?
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Probably, however the cube itself has a steel back plate, and it wasn't grounded, so there is probably some higher force. You know what they say, god protects fools and children. And guitar players.