Kevin Pereira , from G4, made a video spoof of Kanye using auto-tone, and also made a small joke of Kayne's dead mom. This is that video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbTtLA3-PaA
This is the respone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AynSgodjxA&eurl=http://lockoutgaming.net/hang-out/28044-hiphopgamer-calls-out-kevin-periera.html&feature=player_embedded

So who went too far?

Btw, the music video was pretty funny.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Most people don't even know who Kevin Pereira is, and G4 isn't really considered a nationally watched show, so I guess it's not that bad.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
God, Kevin Pereira is such a douche-canoe. I'm not a fan of Kanye either, but KP can seriously walk his ass out into traffic.

*is still bitter about TechTV being obliterated by G4*
well I thought the Kanye parody was funny, he did go too far if in fact Kanye's mother is dead.

but on the other hand, the 'response' was all credible, I thought, until he started rapping about it like he was in a freestyle and that Kevin Pererra (sp?) feelings would actually be hurt and it would make things right if he wrote a rhyme or two about the whole situation.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Lol the comments on the response video are ridiculous....lol
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
XD

I love Kevin/AotS

This is a parody, I wonder why people get so offended...
██████████████████████████████
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
At the end of the response video you can hear a lady going "that was good!".

Yea I thought that was funny. But the reason why people got offended was that he was making fun of his mom, his dead mom. I don't know about your culture, but in mine and black, making fun of someones mom goes over the line, and on top of that she's dead. So that's why people get heated.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Stupidity runs in their family. Honestly, people who die by such stupid means, probably deserve to get made fun of. Honestly, A DISCOUNT FUCKING PLASTIC SURGEON?

Fuck.

So, dumb. People make fun of death, ALL THE TIME. You're going to die anyways, so it comes back around.
yes! someone who sees the over abuse of auto-tone in rap music!
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ

Michael Kelly Patriot Ltd.

Spector N20004

Michael Kelly V65 Acoustic

Vintage 1965 Fender Bassman Stack

Crate GFX1200H On a Behringer Bass Cab

Orange Fund: $48
That was a pretty good freestyle.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
"My Mothers Dead."

Yeah, I can see how offensive that is. CRUCIFY HIM! Even though it's obvious he wasn't making fun of his mother.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I thought Kev's video on Kanye was hilarious....****ing auto-tone makes black people think they can sing. "My mothers dead" LOL
Super-serial list of equipment: guitar, amp, some picks, and a cable.

I know i can be an A55hole, however i try to mean well most of the time..
All it said was "My mother's dead". What the ****?

And I don't mind auto-tune. Most of its use lately is crap but I have to admit I dig it in Kanye's song Love Lockdown. It's more subtle than usual.
Don't ever respect conventional thought without reason.
Kanye is such a fucking douche that he deserves whatever Periera throws at him. Just listen to how he talks about himself.

“I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go… I’m like a machine. I’m a robot. You cannot offend a robot… I’m going down as a legend, whether or not you like me or not. I am the new Jim Morrison. I am the new Kurt Cobain… They feel like, yo, you know ‘he’s got a God complex, because he said if they wrote the Bible again that he would be in it’. Duh, yeah, I would be in it. I feel like I’m one of the more important people in pop culture right now… The Bible had 20, 30, 40, 50 characters in it. You don’t think that I would be one of the characters of today’s modern Bible? And people have their own forms of bibles now. It’s a new day and age…”

The mans a fucking joke.
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
When I first heard autotune on a rap song I said to myself "wow it sounds like a black robot"
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
I really don't understand why people found this so offensive. What? It's true! His mom is dead.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
What I think is stupid is how Kanye feels he has to announce to the world his mom is dead...most likely for Record sales and publicity. Everyones mom eventually dies- deal with it Kanye Pest.
Quote by M<rockqer>M
Most people don't even know who Kevin Pereira is, and G4 isn't really considered a nationally watched show, so I guess it's not that bad.

LOL, I thought the parody was good but the joke about his mother's death was in poor taste.
Everytime I read the title, I think it says "Kevin Pereira Dies"
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
That was a pretty good freestyle.

the problem was it wasnt free style
...i still thought it was funny. lol.

mother line wasn't bad. he just kinda pointed it out. i don't care. still funny.
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by Chaosinborn
the problem was it wasnt free style

LOL I laughed at how poser and bad that 'freestyle' was

Oh wow you're so tough rapping about how you pull triggers, so credibly over the internet.

Freestyling isnt freestyle when you can record it over the internet and rehearse all of it.
I don't like Kanye, and the video was pretty funny, but that last comment on his mom was both tasteless and pointless.
Quote by Ralbert07
XD

I love Kevin/AotS

This is a parody, I wonder why people get so offended...

This
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
People who don't know why someone would be offended need to understand that the fact it was a satire doesn't change anything, as well as the reality of different cultures and their etiquette.

You simply do not bring up deceased family members, especially someone's mother. This is a very common boundary, especially true among African Americans. Honestly, it's very understandable.

Also just because something isn't offensive to you doesn't mean it isn't, let alone shouldn't be, to a lot of other people.

It doesn't matter that it was Kanye, or even if you're as disgustingly brazen and childish as severed-metal to think she somehow deserved it. The topic is simply something you don't touch. To do so is just horribly rude and embarrassingly tactless.