Hey how's it going! I just unfretted my guitar, and now it sounds really sweet!

It is a dean V-coustic, which is a cheap acoustic electric that is shaped like a flying V.

I was having some trouble at the beginning but eventually figured it out. I took off all the frets with a needle nose plier and then sanded down the board.

Oh and yes, there is a picture...

nice

Edit:
teh clap is for ug
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
Last edited by Bullethead at Dec 29, 2008,
Yeah, how's the action? Is it any more precise?
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
i was thinkin about doin that. did you lift them from the side or howd you do it?
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
Quote by Metal_Hed_23
i was thinkin about doin that. did you lift them from the side or howd you do it?

I just clamped on the frets from the top toward the edges of the fretboard and pulled as hard as I could. This didn't work for a couple of the frets, so for those first I used a a mallet and a punch to kind of push the fret out of the wood, then pulled it out with pliers. The pliers will put some scratches in the wood if you aren't careful but even if you do, then when you sand make sure to kind of even the wood out, and mallet/punch method will put some small dings into the fretboard, but it wouldn't matter if you are just going to fill in the fret holes anyhow.

It plays really well, and you can get some cool sounds out of it. The action isn't really that high because the saddle that the guitar came with was really short, which didn't work for fret but is just perfect for fretless.
Welll...I suppose that the only thing V-Coustics are good for is messing with them, so I conmmend you for this.

Now, on the other hand, if you had done this to an acoustic that was...oh, I don't know....GOOD...then I would have had to verbally castrate you. But you didn't, so instead I give you kudos.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
****, I think that V looks cool. I don't know how it plays, but it's a Dean, and it's acoustic. I'm holding my dean right now, and I love this baby.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
are you going to fill the fret slots?
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.