Hi everyone -- I wish you all a happy new year! It's been a while since I've posted on the board, as the holidays are in full swing. But I'd like to pass this message on to all musicians on the board who like playing covers.

Here it is:

Be a guest performer on the Laptop Sessions and have your video seen by hundreds - even thousands - of people! It's a simple, 2-step process...

First, record a cover song music video (choose any cover!) and post it on YouTube.com.

Second, send an email to ... with:

- the link to your YouTube cover video
- a written description of your video (info about the song, why you recorded it, etc.)
- your contact info

Jim, Chris, and Jeff will choose one video each week, to be posted on Friday. Don't wait -- submit your Laptop Session today!!

** Please, no more than two (2) submissions per week. **

We're looking forward to including new faces and interpretations!

Take care,

-Chris
Advertisement much?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
No.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
*reported*.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Why do people feel the need to say when they reported it? Why not just report it and then don't say anything which further bumps the thread..
Quote by RileyB
Why do people feel the need to say when they reported it? Why not just report it and then don't say anything which further bumps the thread..

'Cause rules say to post "report" so people stops posting...
Oh and *reported*
I'm really not trying to "advertise" -- this is a purely free blog, done right now by myself and two other friends. We'd like to include more people in the future, and seeing as how Ultimate Guitar is one of the biggest sites for chords on the web, I thought people would be receptive to this message.

The "reporting" seems unnecessary, but maybe I've misunderstood the purpose of a message board like this one.

- Chris
Technically we should all be banned.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
I'm really not trying to "advertise" -- this is a purely free blog, done right now by myself and two other friends. We'd like to include more people in the future, and seeing as how Ultimate Guitar is one of the biggest sites for chords on the web, I thought people would be receptive to this message.

The "reporting" seems unnecessary, but maybe I've misunderstood the purpose of a message board like this one.

- Chris
Quote by RileyB

so people know that the thread has been reported.

it is against the rules to post in a reported thread, so people should know if it has been reported.