So I was all set to order the Palomino v50 today after I got my paycheck, only to find out that the price went up to $700 at Guitar Center. So instead I am going to buy the Crate v33 212 combo amp. This amp is only $250, should I buy the performance guarentee for it, 1yr is $25 and 2yrs is $40. My overall budget is $390 so what should I get to get me up to that. I was thinking pedals but I'm not sure which one(s). I already have a Digitech Screamin' Blues, and an old green Sovtek Big Muff.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Ok so after talking with customer service I am going to get the Palomino after all. But that still leaves about $40 in my budget, I am thinking of getting another cable, and will probably get strings or something with the rest unless anybody has a better ideas.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Yeah, get a Monster Cable, maybe some picks, a pack of strings, just some accessories!

Congrats on the new amp!!